Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 60 Ohio State 59

Featured Replies

I also picked Dayton. Aaron Craft is the most overrated player in the country. He's a Jarod Polston that plays defense. His turnovers and stupid plays (flagrant foul) cost tOSU the game. His offense is cute layup attempts and thrown up prayers. I bet deep down, Matta is glad he's gone.

 

If Jarod Polson's basketball abilities tripled overnight, he'd be close to the player that Craft is.

 

I'm no Craft fan, but the kid can play.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess we now know why Ohio State's been ducking the Flyers all these years....

If Jarod Polson's basketball abilities tripled overnight, he'd be close to the player that Craft is.

 

I'm no Craft fan, but the kid can play.

The kid can guard.

Personally love it

my bracket hates it

.......

 

Stolen from Twitter: THE Team That Lost to Dayton

 

:lol2::lol2:

I'm drained. That felt like it was on the verge of a typical crushing Dayton loss for basically the entire second half. Was a hair away from putting my barstool through the window at Shenanigans after Oliver missed two free throws with the game tied. It'll take me all day for this to actually sink in.

 

Hey Lexington, you finally gave the world something I like: his name is VEE SANFORD. What a shot.

 

If UC drops this game to Harvard, I'm unilaterally declaring the Flyers as State Champs.

I let my heart overrule my head, picked Dayton. Same goes for the CATS though.

THIS epitomizes the first week of March Madness.

I'm drained. That felt like it was on the verge of a typical crushing Dayton loss for basically the entire second half. Was a hair away from putting my barstool through the window at Shenanigans after Oliver missed two free throws with the game tied. It'll take me all day for this to actually sink in.

 

Hey Lexington, you finally gave the world something I like: his name is VEE SANFORD. What a shot.

 

If UC drops this game to Harvard, I'm unilaterally declaring the Flyers as State Champs.

Glad to see you respond. Was thinking of sending Louisville Metro on a search of the Highlands for a man who died of shock on his barstool.
Glad to see you respond. Was thinking of sending Louisville Metro on a search of the Highlands for a man who died of shock on his barstool.

 

It was close. I wasn't doing very well in the final few minutes. Could've gone either way really...

The kid can guard.

 

He gets by with a lot of fouls though.

OSU84C830A9A396E2628D37C952D338B.jpg

It was close. I wasn't doing very well in the final few minutes. Could've gone either way really...

Getslow,

We're all waiting for your 30 days of celebratory music thread.

I missed this one but I loved the REAL opening game of the tournament. I really wanted to go with Dayton but just couldn't do it. Grandpa would have been mightily disappointed had I done so.

 

Happy for the Flyers, taking advantage of the opportunity to play someone that they always want to schedule.

Craft will have a nice career in Europe if he chooses and there's nothing wrong with that.

Getslow,

We're all waiting for your 30 days of celebratory music thread.

 

I can take care of that for you: it's just Andrew WK's first album set to repeat.

 

PARTY HARD.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.