Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State

Featured Replies

I left before it was announced, who was MVP?

 

 

I did not get to post on the question about state officals, but this is my opinion.

 

1. I thought the officals did a fine job. There were some missed call, but there will always be missed calls. This is human error.

 

2. I think the majority of the officals at Frankfort, should be there. I believe a couple are a little long in the tooth, but are still good officals. I do also believe we have a few around the state that should be up there, but have not had there chance yet.

 

3.We have good young officals that quit every year because of poor sportsmanship, from coaches and fans. I don't think anyone has missed a call from the stands.

I left before it was announced, who was MVP?

 

 

I did not get to post on the question about state officals, but this is my opinion.

 

1. I thought the officals did a fine job. There were some missed call, but there will always be missed calls. This is human error.

 

2. I think the majority of the officals at Frankfort, should be there. I believe a couple are a little long in the tooth, but are still good officals. I do also believe we have a few around the state that should be up there, but have not had there chance yet.

 

3.We have good young officals that quit every year because of poor sportsmanship, from coaches and fans. I don't think anyone has missed a call from the stands.

 

Murton of Lawrence County was announced as the Williams award winner

  • Author

thank you

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.