State

Pancake

I left before it was announced, who was MVP?

I did not get to post on the question about state officals, but this is my opinion.

1. I thought the officals did a fine job. There were some missed call, but there will always be missed calls. This is human error.

2. I think the majority of the officals at Frankfort, should be there. I believe a couple are a little long in the tooth, but are still good officals. I do also believe we have a few around the state that should be up there, but have not had there chance yet.

3.We have good young officals that quit every year because of poor sportsmanship, from coaches and fans. I don't think anyone has missed a call from the stands.

I left before it was announced, who was MVP?

I did not get to post on the question about state officals, but this is my opinion.

1. I thought the officals did a fine job. There were some missed call, but there will always be missed calls. This is human error.

2. I think the majority of the officals at Frankfort, should be there. I believe a couple are a little long in the tooth, but are still good officals. I do also believe we have a few around the state that should be up there, but have not had there chance yet.

3.We have good young officals that quit every year because of poor sportsmanship, from coaches and fans. I don't think anyone has missed a call from the stands.

Murton of Lawrence County was announced as the Williams award winner