Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 58 Cincinnati 57

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russ Smith is money in the last minute and wins the game for UL.

 

I am really going to miss these UC / UL battles.

Solid finish, someone outside of SK has to score for UC.

My dude Russ!!!

I'm going to bail on the Cardinals more often. Totally thought it was over when Hancock fouled out.

I'm going to bail on the Cardinals more often. Totally thought it was over when Hancock fouled out.

 

They certainly got ZERO favors down the stretch, and still pulled it out. Very happy about this win.

Na-na-na........good-bye, Cincinnati! Sounded and looked like a great crowd. Kilpatrick was so tough. There was some serious defense played, especially in the first half, by both teams. I think fatigue caused the D to lessen slightly in the second. UC obviously needs more balanced scoring A tremendous game by UL and some great, late-game coachng by Pitino..

I thought they had donated the lead. Solid road win for the Cards

Poor poor effort from the officials all around.

I still haven't stopped shaking. Couldn't even hold my coffee starting at about the 4min mark.

Another great game between these two, lots of fun to watch them go at it this year!

I was nervous and didn't think they would pull it out at the Shoe; definitely needed this win from a quality opponent standpoint. It is a shame that this game is ending.

They certainly got ZERO favors down the stretch, and still pulled it out. Very happy about this win.

 

I am pretty much a neutral observer in this one and I saw nothing one sided out of the officials. If anything, UL got the call eventually on the ball off Russ Smith's foot that could have gone the other way.

I am pretty much a neutral observer in this one and I saw nothing one sided out of the officials. If anything, UL got the call eventually on the ball off Russ Smith's foot that could have gone the other way.
I thought the ball changed direction and its rotation also changed. The missed goaltending call was the most egregious of the game, I thought.
I thought the ball changed direction and its rotation also changed. The missed goaltending call was the most egregious of the game' date=' I thought.[/quote']

 

LOL...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.