Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 58 Cincinnati 57

Featured Replies

^It was a super close play, and 100 people could see it a 100 different ways.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^It was a super close play, and 100 people could see it a 100 different ways.

 

I still wouldn't swear one way or the other on whether it hit the UC player. My opinion from what I have seen is it didn't hit the UC player. I agree that it is not perfectly clear and that opinions can vary.

I still wouldn't swear one way or the other on whether it hit the UC player. My opinion from what I have seen is it didn't hit the UC player. I agree that it is not perfectly clear and that opinions can vary.

 

Like I said that one angle I'm referring to, I only saw like once or twice. On all the other angles, I agree that it didn't look like it touched the UC players foot.

didn't rule change that if player was in the air, he could not be awarded a time out?

 

sorry missed page where this was discussed

didn't rule change that if player was in the air, he could not be awarded a time out?

 

sorry missed page where this was discussed

 

It changed a couple of years ago.

 

The player in question in yesterday's game was not in the air.

If only it were relevant.

 

Oh but it is. It was there, but not here. I get it. Too easy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.