Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 58 Cincinnati 57

Featured Replies

I thought the ball changed direction and its rotation also changed. The missed goaltending call was the most egregious of the game, I thought.

 

That was definitely goaltending by UC and wasn't called.

 

On the ball off Smith, the angle from the corner seemed to show the ball missed the UC player but it was so close I wouldn't swear to it either hitting him or missing him.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the most egregious call was the no-call on calling timeout with none left.

Close second was the no-call on the missed dunk by Trezl early in the game, but (at least?) that had a make-up call on the other end. That game was FULL of make-up calls. Pretty poor effort by the crew both ways.

Or maybe it was the review of the review? There was actually a lot to pick from.

For the sake of objectivity, I'll throw in that time Trezl could have been charged with assault was also a no-call.

Close second was the no-call on the missed dunk by Trezl early in the game, but (at least?) that had a make-up call on the other end. That game was FULL of make-up calls. Pretty poor effort by the crew both ways.

 

Couldn't believe that wasn't a foul at the beginning of the game. Refs were pretty terrible the the way around.

 

The first half might have been one of the ugliest halves of bball that I've watched all year, but that is how UC likes to play.

For the sake of objectivity, I'll throw in that time Trezl could have been charged with assault was also a no-call.

 

You forgot awarding the bonus on a player control foul. That crew was the worst I've ever seen. Both ways...

I thought the most egregious call was the no-call on calling timeout with none left.

 

If I am not mistaken, a player signalling timeout when there are no timeouts is not an automatic technical. The official was probably aware they were out of timeouts so he didn't give them the timeout. If the official awards the timeout and then finds the team has no timeouts, then it is a technical.

You forgot awarding the bonus on a player control foul. That crew was the worst I've ever seen. Both ways...

 

If you are talking about the Kilpatrick call late in the game, are you saying it was player control because the official originally signaled it that way?

If you are talking about the Kilpatrick call late in the game, are you saying it was player control because the official originally signaled it that way?

 

It was a charge. No bonus on a player control foul. Should have been UL ball out of bounds...

I didn't get to watch the game and the DVR didn't record it so all I'm going off of is what I saw on Twitter. But what happened on the review of a review? I saw multiple people mention it. And heard the postgame where Chuck asked Mick about the refs going to the monitor four times. What happened there?

 

BTW is there somewhere I can watch an archive of the game? Even though UC lost I'd like to see it.

It was a charge. No bonus on a player control foul. Should have been UL ball out of bounds...

 

If the ball left his hands before the contact, is it still a player control foul?

If the ball left his hands before the contact, is it still a player control foul?

 

I believe it is unless UofL gained possession before contact.

Nobody noticed the Cincy rebounder being pulled out of bounds by the Cardinal? That gave cards chance for Russ Mith.

If the ball left his hands before the contact, is it still a player control foul?

 

Yes...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.