Rules Questions

i have two rules questions:

player drives the lane makes basket and is fouled. Referee deems the player making the basket did not give him the ball for the free throw in a timely manner and calls a techinal foul for delay of game. The other team shoot the technial shots. Now the question is shouuldnt the other free throw still get attempted or does the player loose his and 1?

the other question is player drives the lane and puts up a shot and it goes in, while this is happening his teammate goes up to try to tip in a miss but asa the ball goes in the player trying to tip grabs the rim and hangs on it. Shouls that be basket interferience and T or is it just a T for hanging on rim and basket counts?

Neithier incident probally factored in the outcome of the game but whats the right call. :ohbrother:

If the and one is called ( I'm not sure they called a foul there, btw) then you shoot the FT before administering the technical.

If the guy hanging on rim is doing so to protect himself, nothing is called. Ball was already through net when it occurred.

If the and one is called ( I'm not sure they called a foul there, btw) then you shoot the FT before administering the technical.

If the guy hanging on rim is doing so to protect himself, nothing is called. Ball was already through net when it occurred.

thanks for clearing that up for me