Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photos of New Rupp Renovation Scheduled For Fall 2017

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I am guessing that there will be new restaurants and bars opening up in this area also? Looks awesome. I wonder if the Sweet 16 will still be allowed to be held there.

So I am guessing that there will be new restaurants and bars opening up in this area also? Looks awesome. I wonder if the Sweet 16 will still be allowed to be held there.

 

I sure hope so.

 

From looking it doesn't look like they took our tickets to make improvements. That makes me ....:clap:

Def no Yum Center I don't see it getting foreclosed on.. : )

Slightly underwhelming.

So I am guessing that there will be new restaurants and bars opening up in this area also? Looks awesome. I wonder if the Sweet 16 will still be allowed to be held there.

 

I would think Lexington will do everything they can to keep the Sweet 16. That has to be a good money maker for the community.

Just the fly though video.

 

I absolutely love the outside video displays. I have a feeling we will see more of the inside as time goes on. This thing is fabulous.

Slightly underwhelming.

 

What were you expecting?

Hopefully we can get it renovated without the financial backing of the colonel :D

Yeah...we'll all pay for it.

Slightly underwhelming.

 

I'm guessing you're joking? It looks pretty awesome.

Yeah...we'll all pay for it.

 

After we get the Yum! paid off....

Pitino was right about UK getting a new place after the Yum was built.

Pitino was right about UK getting a new place after the Yum was built.

 

Rupp needed to be redone long before the Yum center was built. He wasn't going out on much of a limb.

Rupp needed to be redone long before the Yum center was built. He wasn't going out on much of a limb.

 

It was definitely a long time coming.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.