January 22, 201412 yr No doubt. What's wrong with him lately? He looks like a young man with something personal bothering him
January 22, 201412 yr He looks like a young man with something personal bothering him No joke, I just sat here & said the same thing.
January 22, 201412 yr No doubt. What's wrong with him lately? WCS has little to no feel for the game of basketball. Some of his mistakes should be instinctively correctable but he just doesn't see it.
January 22, 201412 yr Author He looks like a young man with something personal bothering him My thoughts exactly. I think I heard his girlfriend was in town last week, who knows.
January 22, 201412 yr Free throws and 3 ball will prevent number 9. A lot more than that. The half court game on both ends will be their undoing.
January 22, 201412 yr Looks like my stat line from high school days. They let you play long enough to get 2 fouls, impressive.
January 22, 201412 yr Author I pray that Syracuse is on the other half of the bracket come March. That zone would be bad news.
January 22, 201412 yr Author Looks like my stat line from high school days. Did you play at Cov Latin? Pretty good stats for a 7 year old.
January 22, 201412 yr What are they holding the game up for? Review of who the foul was on. Switched from Jones to #21.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.