Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas A&M/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Randle takes a bad shot that frustrates you and then he goes and does something like that. Love the kid's passion. And someone said he doesn't work hard in a thread last week.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking really disjointed right now.

Poythress!

Poyyyyyyyyytreeesssss!!!!

I'm pleased with how UK has shot FT's tonight. Yeah they've still missed 6 but I believe they're 12-18 or something like that. That's not horrible.

 

Guards are shooting the FT's a lot better and we definitely needed that.

POY-THRESS!!

  • Author
Love how aggressive Poythress has been playing.

 

x3

 

I love it!

34 Texas A&M

46 Kentucky

 

11:45 left in the 2nd half.

I'm going to sound like the 18 percent but Randle doesn't seem to get the calls in the SEC the way he did before.

I'm pleased with how UK has shot FT's tonight. Yeah they've still missed 6 but I believe they're 12-18 or something like that. That's not horrible.

 

Guards are shooting the FT's a lot better and we definitely needed that.

 

I always discount WCS stats. Like Andre Riddick years ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.