Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas A&M/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

Just excited to watch the Cats tonight and wanted to get an update thread started for those who will be around.

 

Really hoping this IU vs. Mich St. game doesn't go to OT.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

And our boy, Jimmy Dykes, calling the game with Brad Nessler.

  • Author
Is it going to start on time?

 

Doesn't look like it. They just said it will start on ESPN Classic, which I don't have. Guess I don't have to miss the slow start and we'll be down 8-0 and we'll go from there.

 

Maybe I'm bitter, but I'd kinda rather them just play every game on the SEC Network haha!

Doesn't look like it. They just said it will start on ESPN Classic, which I don't have. Guess I don't have to miss the slow start and we'll be down 8-0 and we'll go from there.

 

Maybe I'm bitter, but I'd kinda rather them just play every game on the SEC Network haha!

 

I'm with you. :thumb:

Andrew Harrison starts the scoring with a 3.

 

Jamal Jones gets a 3 on the other end.

 

3-3.

11-7 Cats

 

15:26 1st.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.