Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas A&M/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 122
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

43 Texas A&M

64 Kentucky

 

3:12 left in the 2nd half.

I don't know why, but it's like the 20 point lead kind of snuck up on us. Game seems closer for some reason.

OH, MY!!

  • Author

Wow...what a play!!!!

 

They might have mistakes, but they are sure fun to watch at times.

OH, MY!!

 

Don't! I hate Mick Hubert. :D

Really happy to see Poythress play so well. Seems like he's starting to figure it out.

WCS, as soon as he enters the game, turns it over.

49 Texas A&M

68 Kentucky

 

1:10 left in the 2nd half.

WCS needs to reboot or something.

WCS looks lost out there. Weirdest turnaround I've ever seen.

Don't! I hate Mick Hubert. :D

 

Whaddya mean? I'm Rockmom.

2 quick turnovers for WCS.

His teammates are trying to help, but he can't do anything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.