January 22, 201412 yr Author I'm going to sound like the 18 percent but Randle doesn't seem to get the calls in the SEC the way he did before. I said it in another thread, but I think they are calling the game different in the SEC than they were in the nonconference and Randle hasn't adjusted yet.
January 22, 201412 yr Author It's impressive seeing the confidence that Poythress has been playing with. Such a weapon this year. The momentum that he can bring this team at times is huge.
January 22, 201412 yr I will dare to venture with the big lead the Cats have, the refs were on their game tonight?
January 22, 201412 yr I will dare to venture with the big lead the Cats have, the refs were on their game tonight? No, but you sure are. Troll level expert.
January 22, 201412 yr I will dare to venture with the big lead the kittens have, the refs were on their game tonight? Fouls are 20-17 UK. About the way it's been all season. You be the judge.
January 22, 201412 yr Author Pretty cool statistic between Rupp and Calipari having the same record in their first 166 games.
January 22, 201412 yr Pretty cool statistic between Rupp and Calipari having the same record in their first 166 games. Agreed.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.