Who are the favorites for the Ryle coaching opening?

theguru

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it isn't than it should be. Steve would be a great hire for Ryle..

I can see Ryle being interested in Coach Lickert and it would definitely be a great hire but makes absolutely no sense for him to bolt Cambell For Ryle. If that happened I would be shocked. I see other coaches in nky being interested in the Rye job.

I can see Ryle being interested in Coach Lickert and it would definitely be a great hire but makes absolutely no sense for him to bolt Cambell For Ryle. If that happened I would be shocked. I see other coaches in nky being interested in the Rye job.

He had no problem doing that to Holmes! :D

What makes you feel Siple would be successful at Ryle?

I think he is a no nonsense guy. He turned Indian Hills football program around when he was there. He is the kind of coach that if he had the support of the school and ocmmunity around him can turn a team into a very competitive team. I don't hink he has the support he needs at Grant Co. where that pprogram alwaysw seems to be put on the back burner. I think Ryle would support him big time and he would be very succesful.

I think he is a no nonsense guy. He turned Indian Hills football program around when he was there. He is the kind of coach that if he had the support of the school and ocmmunity around him can turn a team into a very competitive team. I don't hink he has the support he needs at Grant Co. where that pprogram alwaysw seems to be put on the back burner. I think Ryle would support him big time and he would be very succesful.

Plus he would have the Jimmy and Joe's..