Who are the favorites for the Ryle coaching opening?

theguru

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the three you mention, only one has been a HC before.

This is probably for another thread, but how important is HC experience? Does a person need to have successful head coaching experience or just head coaching experience? I believe this is completely overrated unless the person was successful as head coach.

Its looking Like Jason Lynch will be the choice for Ryle. From what i have been told they scheduled 5 interviews and conducted four. Jason Lynch from Highlands. Russel Rigdon the OC from Manual, The offensive coordinator from Franklin County ( not sure of name) ,Coach Woolf Ryle's longtime assistant , and coach Wirth cancelled the day of his interview.

Its looking Like Jason Lynch will be the choice for Ryle. From what i have been told they scheduled 5 interviews and conducted four. Jason Lynch from Highlands. Russel Rigdon the OC from Manual, The offensive coordinator from Franklin County ( not sure of name) ,Coach Woolf Ryle's longtime assistant , and coach Wirth cancelled the day of his interview.

Interesting that no HC was among the finalists if your information is correct.

Its looking Like Jason Lynch will be the choice for Ryle. From what i have been told they scheduled 5 interviews and conducted four. Jason Lynch from Highlands. Russel Rigdon the OC from Manual' date=' The offensive coordinator from Franklin County ( not sure of name) ,Coach Woolf Ryle's longtime assistant , and coach Wirth cancelled the day of his interview.[/quote']

Love the Lynch move the exact team the Power Rangers envy the most, they are gonna take from if he's hired. Smart tactic considering the success he's been apart of.

Finally a bit of info..

If the OC of Franklin co is who I think then he has been a HC too.

I think their Offensive Coordinator is a fairly young guy. One of my friends in the capital city said he thought it was Eddie(sp.) James. I'm not familiar with his name or background but they sure have had some offensive success there.

I think their Offensive Coordinator is a fairly young guy. One of my friends in the capital city said he thought it was Eddie(sp.) James. I'm not familiar with his name or background but they sure have had some offensive success there.

Thats not the guy I was thinking of. The one I was thinking had been head coach at Frankfort before.