Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male 24 Trinity 14

Featured Replies

If Manual were to beat Male next week, how would the seedings in the district shake out. Who'd be #1 T or Male, with both at 2-1 and who'd be #3 between Manual and X, with both at 1-2?

If its a 2 way tie it goes head to head so Male would be #1 and T 2.

  • Replies 111
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should work out....it should be us -vs X / Male winner .....I like that. We have some soul searching to do.....

 

#disappointed

 

This team is really more like the 2004 squad than I'd like.

 

Wow SK beat Dixie tonight. Dixie beat Trinity once 8 years ago or something. So your saying a Peewee team beat Trinity?

 

That year, yes. That Trinity squad had serious chemistry issues and attitude problems.

Public School.....hahhahhaahahaha

 

You bring up an angle to LawDawg's posts I had not thought about. Jefferson County students can go to any school in the county they want, with some guidelines, right? So how many players on Male's team are "out of district"?

 

And let me be clear - I couldn't care less about public versus private. In Kentucky, any player can go to any school he/she wants and play sports (except those few public schools who refuse to allow out of district students). So I see no advantage for privates. If you really think about it, the private schools are at a bit of a disadvantage because their tuition is higher. If an out of district student wanted to go to Simon Kenton, I think he/she would pay perhaps $400-500(?). The schools with the biggest opportunity to get out of district students are the big public schools. They just need to make the school attractive enough that students want to go there. Not trying to thread jack. If we want to start a big discussion on this (again), start a new thread. I make the point here in response to LawDawg's posts.

That year, yes. That Trinity squad had serious chemistry issues and attitude problems.

Redux this year? I've always had some questions about team leadership this year.

I too wish Alabama Larry could have been here to see it. Congratulations to the Dawgs. Although disappointing, I love the fact that our district is competitive and good games are happening again this year instead of blowouts.

 

I feel like this year's Rock team has struggled to find its identity. I still feel we have a great chance to make of to BG, but it's going to take a much greater mental effort than in previous year. I think the talent is there, but the intangibles need work. Penalties have been a problem (IMO) every game. Got to work on that discipline. Fundamentals can be fixed more easily, but avoiding penalties has to come from within.

 

Congratulations Male!

 

RM - Totally agree with you. I think it is exactly as Coach B said in am paper - Male was the better team and deserved to win. Congrats to them on well earned victory. "REbuilding year" for Rocks - clearly. It happens. Season not yet over - alot more to be played. REst up and regroup.

RM - Totally agree with you. I think it is exactly as Coach B said in am paper - Male was the better team and deserved to win. Congrats to them on well earned victory. "REbuilding year" for Rocks - clearly. It happens. Season not yet over - alot more to be played. REst up and regroup.

 

At first T wasn't going to lose a game to a Ky team, now it's a rebuilding year since you lost?

:ohbrother:

This team is really more like the 2004 squad than I'd like.

 

I get so tired of hearing this. You and others would blame the government shutdown on the 2004 team if you could. :ohbrother: Move on!

Before the season X was going to run the table and now they have a QB and coaching disaster. What's your point?

Before the season X was going to run the table and now they have a QB and coaching disaster. What's your point?

 

I'm not making false excuses, saying its a rebuilding year. I also said it was a possibility at the beginning of the season, just last week the T camp were all prophets when stating they wouldn't lose in Ky. They spoke it to be truth, not a possibility.

The more realistic of of us Trinity fans never said a word about going undefeated this year in Kentucky games or against St X even. I think some fans said "untill". It has happened. We will move on. "Go Rocks" in the playoffs.

At the beginning of the year I thought X was the best team in the state.. Then I thought T was after how they looked against HHS in their annual scrimmage. Now I have no clue.. What a mess!!

Congrats to Male on the win. A very good team this year.

 

Overall bad game for T. The offense was painful to watch and parts of the defense too. From coaching to many players it didn't seem to be much heart in this game.

 

I laugh at the fact that if a T team doesn't win there is always a past team to blame. This team has a lot of talent. Is it what is was in year's past? No! T's schedule is tough this year. Combine that with not having some of the past talent and losses happen.

 

By the way Male: Male fan hitting T players on the helmets say your gonna lose, playing the song "we will rock you" over and over and then letting your fans storm the field before T players could get out of the way. Win or lose! Show some class!!!

At first T wasn't going to lose a game to a Ky team, now it's a rebuilding year since you lost?

:ohbrother:

You have enough problems on Poplar Level. The Rocks took care of your squad recently. Good luck beating Male and getting a rematch.:clap:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.