Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male 24 Trinity 14

Featured Replies

1. Bowling Green

2. Male

3/4/5/6. Trinity/Scott County/Highlands/St. Xavier

  • Replies 111
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats to Male. The playoffs will be extremely interesting as it looks like any of the 4 could come out of the super district and then host Scott Co. I would not consider T dead yet. Sometimes am unexpected butt-whooping can be a needed wake up call. This game is great for KY HS football!

Male dominated from start to finish.

Not so fast my friend... Male could be the best team in the state. Double digit win over T is good enough for me.

I'd give Male #2

Quit with the rankings. Don't start the praise for male now. 3 weeks ago, Male wasn't even a thought in people's minds. It is humbling to the T fans who were firm believers they're team wouldn't lose a game in Kentucky this year.

Trinity started out #2 in the nation....They are not even #2 in their district.

Trinity started out #2 in the nation....They are not even #2 in their district.

 

I think they would end up second.

The true sign of a flagship program is when they lose, and the vultures circle with rumors of their demise. I have a feeling those rumors are premature.

The true sign of a flagship program is when they lose, and the vultures circle with rumors of their demise. I have a feeling those rumors are premature.

 

Don't think anyone is speaking of their demise. I think it's more so a slap in the face to T from the commonwealth because of how the T fans were acting and prematurely saying no way they wold lose a game in KY. But not all Rocks fans felt that way.

The Rocks grumbled!

Trinity started out #2 in the nation....They are not even #2 in their district.

 

 

Considering there are 4 teams in the district and Trinity beat 2 of them already...

Considering there are 4 teams in the district and Trinity beat 2 of them already...

Much respect for you pep.

Much respect for you pep.

 

 

I was probably the only other person that thought that Male would be really good this year, I didn't expect them to be this good. Just goes to show that when we agree on something we are almost guaranteed to be right.

 

Finally, after 7 years the Big 3 is back.

Trinity was uninspired from the coaches on down. I am still baffled by some of the play calling. Too many stupid penalties. This team still struggles to cover receivers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.