Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male 24 Trinity 14

Featured Replies

Trinity is going to do what they always have been doing. Win. The last 3 to 4 years they have had some "Super" teams. That can't happen all the time. They still will be one of the teams to beat but they will win more than they will lose. Now good coaching will be what propels the Rocks instead of great players.

  • Replies 111
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

 

I get so tired of hearing this. You and others would blame the government shutdown on the 2004 team if you could. :ohbrother: Move on!

 

I have watched a lot of Trinity football over the years and that was a serious problem for that team. That said, Dixie outplayed the Rocks that night in 2004.

 

As to this game. Male had the talent, the heart and desire and they never looked back. I knew that Male could be good this year, I didn't anticipate them being this good. If we don't win the title this year I would probably be okay with Male taking it. The Big 3 of the largest class back again. Love to see that kind of quality football in Louisville again.

Why don't you keep this thread about the T/M game for once!

Edited by True blue (and gold)

I have watched a lot of Trinity football over the years and that was a serious problem for that team. That said, Dixie outplayed the Rocks that night in 2004.

 

As to this game. Male had the talent, the heart and desire and they never looked back. I knew that Male could be good this year, I didn't anticipate them being this good. If we don't win the title this year I would probably be okay with Male taking it. The Big 3 of the largest class back again. Love to see that kind of quality football in Louisville again.

 

I've watched plenty of football myself. I remember the 2004 team and know there was issues from top to bottom. Sad stuff but like anything else you gotta move on.

 

Male is a very good team. They played a great game. In a rematch I think T wins.

Congrats to Male on the win. A very good team this year.

 

Overall bad game for T. The offense was painful to watch and parts of the defense too. From coaching to many players it didn't seem to be much heart in this game.

 

I laugh at the fact that if a T team doesn't win there is always a past team to blame. This team has a lot of talent. Is it what is was in year's past? No! T's schedule is tough this year. Combine that with not having some of the past talent and losses happen.

 

By the way Male: Male fan hitting T players on the helmets say your gonna lose, playing the song "we will rock you" over and over and then letting your fans storm the field before T players could get out of the way. Win or lose! Show some class!!!

 

 

I never blamed a previous team fella, read the details. I said they reminded me of a previous squad. How in the world could a team 9 years ago have anything to do with how this one played? All I am saying is that I see some similarities. Goodness gracious.

 

I've watched plenty of football myself. I remember the 2004 team and know there was issues from top to bottom. Sad stuff but like anything else you gotta move on.

 

Male is a very good team. They played a great game. In a rematch I think T wins.

 

 

Sounds like we aren't as far apart as I thought.

A lot of teams/people living vicariously through Male this morning...

 

Congrats to H on the big win. Playoffs should be fun.

The more realistic of of us Trinity fans never said a word about going undefeated this year in Kentucky games or against St X even. I think some fans said "untill". It has happened. We will move on. "Go Rocks" in the playoffs.

 

And I have the upmost respect for the realistic T fans as yourself it's the ones like thsrocks and alltell who I could care less for.

You have enough problems on Poplar Level. The Rocks took care of your squad recently. Good luck beating Male and getting a rematch.:clap:

 

This I know, but don't make excuses. Just suck it up and admit you were wrong. I have already.

Congrats to coach Wolfe. Anybody know where coach Wolfe went to high school at? :ylsuper:

A lot of teams/people living vicariously through Male this morning...

 

Congrats to H on the big win. Playoffs should be fun.

 

People that live vicariously through any team is silly and sad.

 

Male is king for the moment. Stay tuned for the playoffs.

Congrats to coach Wolfe. Anybody know where coach Wolfe went to high school at? :ylsuper:

Did he go where they end sentences with prepositions?

Congrats to coach Wolfe. Anybody know where coach Wolfe went to high school at? :ylsuper:

 

Probably Bowling Green or Simon Kenton because those are the best two teams this year! :lol2::clap::lol2::clap:

Did he go where they end sentences with prepositions?

 

Evidently.... lol

And I have the upmost respect for the realistic T fans as yourself it's the ones like thsrocks and alltell who I could care less for.

Trust me the feeling is 100% mutual. Anyone who would publicly ridicule a high school player the way you have roasted Nagle is classless.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.