Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Book of Manning

Featured Replies

Everyone that has seen it loves it. I'm sure Jim Schue will hate it. Awesome family. Clearly

 

Archie just wanted his boys to be good people. They just so happen to be fantastic football players. I felt for Cooper. It's clear that not being able to play football still gets to him.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is must see TV, one of the best 90 minutes you will spend. I could watch documentaries like this every night. Very emotional.

 

It was only 30 minutes long.

When asked Peyton has always said that Cooper was the best athlete in the family, it's a shame that he could live out his dream. If you look-up All-American Family in the dictionary it should say...See: Manning Family, New Orleans LA

Cooper actually wrote a football player from Scott County who had to give up college football because of the same injury Cooper had. Really shows just what kind of people the Manning's are.

It was only 30 minutes long.

 

??? no it's not

I love how he let his boys decide what they wanted to do with zero pressure from him, then deflected the criticism like a real parent should. How about Peyton getting after it doing the Waltz (or whatever dance that was). Killing it.

It was only 30 minutes long.

 

Haven't watched it yet but I'm recording it tomorrow and it says its 90 minutes.

Watching now. Great show.

I love how he let his boys decide what they wanted to do with zero pressure from him, then deflected the criticism like a real parent should. How about Peyton getting after it doing the Waltz (or whatever dance that was). Killing it.

 

I thought what was most remarkable was how at a young age they already had adopted their personalities of today. Peyton was a showman at that age as he is today. The Peyton Manning United Way skit on SNL is one of my top 10 favorite SNL skits.

I felt for Cooper. It's clear that not being able to play football still gets to him.

 

That was really tough to watch. I really felt for him too. Watching your two younger brothers living out your dream can't be easy every Sunday. In regards to the emotion, loved the emotion he displayed.

 

After watching that last night, I have a whole new respect for Archie Manning. Being younger, I will be honest, I didn't know a whole lot about him. He really seems like the person and father that we should all strive to be.

I thought what was most remarkable was how at a young age they already had adopted their personalities of today. Peyton was a showman at that age as he is today. The Peyton Manning United Way skit on SNL is one of my top 10 favorite SNL skits.

 

"Why is the door open?!?" :lol2:

My favorite part of the show was the period when Cooper and his buddy were giving it to little Peyton. :lol2: He did not like that at all.

 

Watching this just now, and I was coming to say the same thing. Man he cried a lot at that age.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.