Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Book of Manning

Featured Replies

That was really tough to watch. I really felt for him too. Watching your two younger brothers living out your dream can't be easy every Sunday. In regards to the emotion, loved the emotion he displayed.

 

After watching that last night, I have a whole new respect for Archie Manning. Being younger, I will be honest, I didn't know a whole lot about him. He really seems like the person and father that we should all strive to be.

 

Both your paragraphs are spot on

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking the Chargers don't hold Archie in the same high regard, even after watching the show.

 

Great show btw.

I think Cooper's explanation of his sadness over not being able to play resonates with many who played. Football is different than other sports simply because you practice and condition for a year for the chance to play in 10 to 12 games. So there has to be more than just the 48 minutes of games. It's the other 355 days that make Cooper sad. Hard to explain but I certainly got it.

Still about half the movie to go, but I am definitely struck by how humble Archie is. He has great humility. A very underrated trait.

Oh, and it's also crazy how great a runner Archie is and how..... not, Peyton is.

Oh, and it's also crazy how great a runner Archie is and how..... not, Peyton is.

 

I thought that was interesting too. Cooper must have gotten all the running talent.

Oh, and it's also crazy how great a runner Archie is and how..... not, Peyton is.

 

I was amazed at that as well. Archie could get around on the field.

Oh, and it's also crazy how great a runner Archie is and how..... not, Peyton is.

 

I was surprised to see how athletic Peyton looked in high school. It seems like he has labored his entire NFL career, even when he was young.

I was surprised to see how athletic Peyton looked in high school. It seems like he has labored his entire NFL career, even when he was young.

Even if they look like stiffs at the pro level, all these guys are supreme athletic talents, especially compared to other high school players.

Even if they look like stiffs at the pro level, all these guys are supreme athletic talents, especially compared to other high school players.

 

No doubt. They are freak athletes. However, he looked like Steve Young in HS and as mobile as me in the NFL. Goes to show how freakish the other players on the field are.

If it's 90 minutes long then I missed a bunch but I could have sworn I caught it from the start. I wonder if Archie would have purchased a house in Oxford if Eli hadn't signed with Ole Miss.

If it's 90 minutes long then I missed a bunch but I could have sworn I caught it from the start. I wonder if Archie would have purchased a house in Oxford if Eli hadn't signed with Ole Miss.

 

:lol2: There's no if. It's 90 minutes..,well with commercials it's 90 minutes.

:lol2: There's no if. It's 90 minutes..,well with commercials it's 90 minutes.

 

I'm glad I caught it from the beginning tonight. The first hour was the best part.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.