September 25, 201313 yr On ESPN tonight, I remember bits and pieces but really neat to watch. Archie is a heck of a father.
September 25, 201313 yr That was so good. Very emotional for me. Just one of those shows. Not much else to say. Powerful.
September 25, 201313 yr I meant to watch it and forgot all about it. Any one know when it will come on again?
September 25, 201313 yr Absolutely terrific documentary. I'm glad I watched and recorded it. Impossible not to be a fan of the Mannings after that, IMO. Can't say enough about Archie. He is the model father.
September 25, 201313 yr I meant to watch it and forgot all about it. Any one know when it will come on again? On now on ESPNU and again at midnight on ESPNU. This was a great documentary that was really good at shedding some good light on Archie as a father and just how Peyton could have picked Tennessee over Ole Miss.
September 25, 201313 yr I meant to watch it and forgot all about it. Any one know when it will come on again? Yea, I caught the last half hour and it is coming on several times in the next week or so, I already scheduled to DVR it.
September 25, 201313 yr There was a lot of information to cover in that 90 minute time slot. They could have devoted an hour on all 4 of them. Archie stole this show. Great work by ESPN. It is funny seeing kids and their persona at such an early age. Peyton was always serious and competitive, Eli was always laid back and care free. Not much has changed.
September 25, 201313 yr There was a lot of information to cover in that 90 minute time slot. They could have devoted an hour on all 4 of them. Archie stole this show. Great work by ESPN. It is funny seeing kids and their persona at such an early age. Peyton was always serious and competitive, Eli was always laid back and care free. Not much has changed. My favorite part of the show was the period when Cooper and his buddy were giving it to little Peyton. :lol2: He did not like that at all.
September 26, 201313 yr This is must see TV, one of the best 90 minutes you will spend. I could watch documentaries like this every night. Very emotional.
September 26, 201313 yr Great story on the importance of parenting. Favorite scene was 3yo Peyton crying about getting tackled by Cooper pulling the neck of his jersey.
September 26, 201313 yr Heck of a documentary. The Cooper part was very very emotional. Also Archie is a heck of a dad and person. And the way his sons have grown up truly demonstrate how great he is.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.