Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Players dad murdered, prayers needed

Featured Replies

  • Author
Where does this kid play basketball? I would like to post a prayer request for that family. Very sad

 

He plays for me at Fox Creek Christian in Lawrenceburg. I have coached Brody since the 7th grade when he played for me on the first Upward basketball team I coached. He has been with me ever since.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now saw this, how tragic. Prayers and angels are with all. Please keep us updated.

Did I hear on the news that they caught the murderer?

Prayers to the family.. What a tragedy!!

I can't imagine what that kid is going thru. Prayers from here.

  • Author
Did I hear on the news that they caught the murderer?

 

Yes, caught him in Ohio. I was told last night he confessed to the officers that he did kill him, said he waited in an old box truck Steve had in the yard all night long with a shotgun till Steve came out the next morning. Brody said the guy had to be sitting in the truck when he came home later Friday night, so he would have passed right by him.

Yes, caught him in Ohio. I was told last night he confessed to the officers that he did kill him, said he waited in an old box truck Steve had in the yard all night long with a shotgun till Steve came out the next morning. Brody said the guy had to be sitting in the truck when he came home later Friday night, so he would have passed right by him.

 

Wow...premeditated and the whole nine yards. That's awful. I feel terrible for his son.

Never makes sense. All we can do is put trust in the Lord. Prayers sent!

Do they know motive? Was the wife messing around with the victim?

Do they know motive? Was the wife messing around with the victim?

 

Waiting in the truck all night and the wife there makes me wonder the same thing.

Sending prayers for strength and guidance for Brody.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.