Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Players dad murdered, prayers needed

Featured Replies

No, he was originally from the Lexington area I do believe, but had a large family.

I went to Middle School with a Steve Briscoe in Frankfort, and he was my neighbor too in Indian Hills in Frankfort. Is this the same Steve? We were good friends and this is so sad either way.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I went to Middle School with a Steve Briscoe in Frankfort, and he was my neighbor too in Indian Hills in Frankfort. Is this the same Steve? We were good friends and this is so sad either way.

 

That I don't know. This Steve was 54 yo.

  • Author
^The shooter and the woman came back to the house to hang out? Was the son there at the time?

 

No, he was staying with friends. I don't know that he will ever be back at that house.

I used to be that way. It just led to more questions though, and in the end...nothing changed except I was driving myself crazy. :lol: I have come to accept that some things just....are.

 

Good point, it's often frustrating.

That I don't know. This Steve was 54 yo.

 

Same as myself as far as age. Did he have a younger sister? Sounds like it had to be him. He was tough and rough young guy. Good friend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.