June 11, 201313 yr Because of who he is, simple as that. Happened last year too if I remember correctly. His gf and another girl got into a fight at a bar, and he ended up being arrested. There's a reason I don't go to bars very often and it's not because I don't care for alcohol.
June 11, 201313 yr One of the problems I see with Jones is he is a frequent flyer at establishments that serve alcohol and he makes it known to people he is Adam Jones. A recipe for disaster if you ask me. I am not excusing anyone's behavior but Jones can be his own worst enemy. Exactly my point with my last post, my Sunday school teacher(best friends dad) used to always tell us don't go looking for trouble because sooner or later it'll find it's way to you all on its own. I took that to mean be mindful of the situations you're putting yourself in. It's worked out so far, haven't been arrested yet.
June 11, 201313 yr It's worked out so far, haven't been arrested yet.Until the Feds look into your phone and email records. :sssh: :popcorn:
June 11, 201313 yr We all watch the same video but somehow see different things. I see a woman pour beer on a man and the man reacts with a punch or at the very least a hard shove that puts the woman on the ground. Either they both should be arrested or neither be arrested. PS-Pacman has indeed turned his life around. The old Pacman may have shot the woman.
June 11, 201313 yr From the Enquirer, this doesn't help Jones in my opinion: After refusing, Schaffer said Jones had a bottle of beer thrown at him by one of the patrons and that he turned around and slapped the person. Schaffer said Jones had no idea who threw the bottle. Adam 'Pacman' Jones arrested on assault charge | Cincinnati.com | cincinnati.com I didn't see any bottle being thrown.
June 11, 201313 yr Until the Feds look into your phone and email records. :sssh: :popcorn: Haha I've been through an FBI background check and am going though another one now. I'm squeaky clean. Now though if they check my google search history....
June 11, 201313 yr If she touched him with the bottle or poured beer on him, it's assault. Are you sure that ohio laws agree with you?
June 11, 201313 yr I didn't see any bottle being thrown. Exactly my point in post #23, at least in part Jones is a liar.
June 11, 201313 yr Here is what I see. Pac and Friend are basically loitering and up to no good just by the body language imo. The first conversation with the guy and two girls at the end of the bar shows words were exchanged between them and the guy and two girls make a great decision to walk away. Pac obviously said something that the girl that eventually got drilled overheard and didnt like and she ran her mouth resulting in something said from Pac that caused her to pour her beer on him. IMO, everyone wrong here and both the girl and Pac get arrested. Now, if this video had clear sound then Pac might be in a whole bunch of trouble regardless. All of this just speculation and of course my opinion. Bottom line for a guy with a rap, GO HOME....
June 11, 201313 yr I don't know how I would react but I do know this. Pac has been arrested like 15 times! At some point you have to get your head out of your rear and realize you have an opportunity for a window of time that 99% of the population will never know and you won't know much longer if you don't respect your opportunity. At some point you have to grow up enough to not put yourself in those situations knowing the consequences if you are arrested again. He doesn't get it! I've said for almost a decade now Cincy will never win building an organization with no character clowns like Chad Johnson and Pac! They have so much young talent right now. If I'm building a team I want idots that never get it like Pac nowhere near my young talent! Sad because he's got an amazing world in front of him but can't stay out of situations like this. I'm not even saying he was wrong because I couldn't see the video but at some point after 15 arrests you might want to stay away from trouble!
June 12, 201313 yr I believe it's FB's. Never heard of the place. It doesn't look like a place Pacman would visit.
June 12, 201313 yr Never heard of the place. It doesn't look like a place Pacman would visit. It's kind of a upper class low key bar compared to others in the area.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.