Pacman Jones Arrested - Shannon Wesley knocked to the ground

I am not condoning the womans actions as I stated in post # 49, either they both get arrested or neither gets arrested. But I ask this, if Jones felt his actions were so justifiable, why all the lies? Truth is he didn't know there was a surveillance camera. All Jones had to say is that a woman poured beer on me and I instinctively reacted. But he chose to lie and the camera exposed him. He must have felt he had to cover something up. I wonder if what he was covering up was what the camera couldn't show, the words coming out of his mouth.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think she "struck" him with the bottle and I don't think he hit "punched" her either. He knocked her down, but if he had punched her at that close range she'd be laying there for a bit. She bounced right back up. She initiated the contact. Per the KRS, if an officer didnt see this occur, he wouldn't have been arrested.

I don't think she "struck" him with the bottle and I don't think he hit "punched" her either. He knocked her down, but if he had punched her at that close range she'd be laying there for a bit. She bounced right back up. She initiated the contact. Per the KRS, if an officer didnt see this occur, he wouldn't have been arrested.

That's what I was thinking as far as the "punch". She bounced right up and chased him down. If he had hit her with a closed fist, they would still be scraping her off the wall.

It was in Ohio...

Based on the video' date=' it's clear she hit him with the bottle, thus resulting in his reaction....Seems to completely corroborate his story.[/quote']

It's clear she hit him? Have you lost your mind?

That's anything but clear in the video. It looks more like she either went to pour beer on him or point at him. His response was unnecessary IMO.

But the video still shows she initiated contact with him, thus his actions are self-defense. Regardless of whether or not he lied about the exact events, doesn't change the fact that she started the altercation, thus he is legally in the clear.

How are you coming to the conclusion Shannon Wesley started the altercation? I realize Pacman says something to that extent but if you listen to Wesley call to Cincy PD she claims she was responding/taking up for her friends that Pacman was arguing with. In other words, Pacman would have us believe some women there started the altercation and Shannon Wesley would have us believe Pacman started the altercation. So again, how have you come to the conclusion Pacman's version is true and Wesley's version is not true?

For what its worth, overheard one of the girls at work who knows this girl I guess that this isn't the first time she's done the beer dump on a guy. Sounded like it might be a common thing with her. Idk just overheard it when I was in the other building yesterday.

For what its worth, overheard one of the girls at work who knows this girl I guess that this isn't the first time she's done the beer dump on a guy. Sounded like it might be a common thing with her. Idk just overheard it when I was in the other building yesterday.

Please tell us more!?!?!?

And if you 100% believe her side of the story (not saying I do or don't) she did insert herself into the situation when it was none of her business and got knocked on her butt.

Speculating here, I believe Pacman over-reacted but at the same time it appears Shannon Wesley had it coming. And no I don't think its "right" to hit a woman but no one has any right getting physical with another human being unless it is in self defense and best we can tell from the video Shannon Wesley not only was not defending herself she was the aggressor when it came to the physical part of the altercation.

Please tell us more!?!?!?

And if you 100% believe her side of the story (not saying I do or don't) she did insert herself into the situation when it was none of her business and got knocked on her butt.

Speculating here, I believe Pacman over-reacted but at the same time it appears Shannon Wesley had it coming. And no I don't think its "right" to hit a woman but no one has any right getting physical with another human being unless it is in self defense and best we can tell from the video Shannon Wesley not only was not defending herself she was the aggressor when it came to the physical part of the altercation.

That's all i know, like I said overheard the conversion, didn't insert myself into it. (try to stay away from the yack yack yack that goes on with the women in the other building, lol)

^What video did you watch? The video clearly shows she either strikes him with the bottle or pours beer on him. Either one makes his reaction justifible.

I'm trying to come up with a scenario where I would knowingly strike a woman. This wouldn't be one of them. I was raised to never lift my hand to a woman. I'm not saying that there isn't some far out instance that would justify it. I just can't think what it would be, and it would certainly not be someone splashing beer on me.

How are you coming to the conclusion Shannon Wesley started the altercation? I realize Pacman says something to that extent but if you listen to Wesley call to Cincy PD she claims she was responding/taking up for her friends that Pacman was arguing with. In other words, Pacman would have us believe some women there started the altercation and Shannon Wesley would have us believe Pacman started the altercation. So again, how have you come to the conclusion Pacman's version is true and Wesley's version is not true?

I'm talking about the physical aspect of it. The verbal altercation doesn't come in to play.