Pacman Jones Arrested - Shannon Wesley knocked to the ground

I'm trying to come up with a scenario where I would knowingly strike a woman. This wouldn't be one of them. I was raised to never lift my hand to a woman. I'm not saying that there isn't some far out instance that would justify it. I just can't think what it would be, and it would certainly not be someone splashing beer on me.

I wouldn't either. I'm talking about legally justified.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you coming to the conclusion Shannon Wesley started the altercation? I realize Pacman says something to that extent but if you listen to Wesley call to Cincy PD she claims she was responding/taking up for her friends that Pacman was arguing with. In other words, Pacman would have us believe some women there started the altercation and Shannon Wesley would have us believe Pacman started the altercation. So again, how have you come to the conclusion Pacman's version is true and Wesley's version is not true?

For what its worth, overheard one of the girls at work who knows this girl I guess that this isn't the first time she's done the beer dump on a guy. Sounded like it might be a common thing with her. Idk just overheard it when I was in the other building yesterday.

Based on everything I have heard, including an eye witness account from the scene Wesley is looking to turn this into a payday. I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger........

A 30-something year old woman at FB's on a weekday is looking to turn this into a pay day?

Say it ain't so!

Watching the video, yes Pac Man shouldn't have pushed her down or whatever he did, but she was clearly the instigator and you notice after the incident she was the one following (chasing) him down. I think she was more in the wrong than him.

A 30-something year old woman at FB's on a weekday is looking to turn this into a pay day?

Say it ain't so!

Who knows what she may try to turn this into but I don't think initially she was thinking pay day. I think she was thinking I am going to be the self appointed pain in the rear and show Pacman who is in charge.

Besides, isn't Pacman judgment proof? He already owes millions more than he will ever be able to come up with.

Watching the video, yes Pac Man shouldn't have pushed her down or whatever he did, but she was clearly the instigator and you notice after the incident she was the one following (chasing) him down. I think she was more in the wrong than him.

How are you coming to that conclusion?

How are you coming to that conclusion?

Based soley off the video. She was the one who was the aggressor and originated contact in the first place, via throwing beer or throwing the bottle or whatever she was doing

Something that I found interesting on the video is at the beginning it looked like Pac Man was leaving and started waling away and then turned around and came back as if someone called him back. Just think, if he would of just left when it looked like he was going to we wouldn't have this thread lol.

Based soley off the video. She was the one who was the aggressor and originated contact in the first place, via throwing beer or throwing the bottle or whatever she was doing

Something that I found interesting on the video is at the beginning it looked like Pac Man was leaving and started waling away and then turned around and came back as if someone called him back. Just think, if he would of just left when it looked like he was going to we wouldn't have this thread lol.

I think you are reading into the video and drawing a conclusion. If Pacman was "bullying" the other girls and Wesley stood up for them I think a jury (at least a civil one) will likely come to the conclusion Pacman was the aggressor.

I'm trying to come up with a scenario where I would knowingly strike a woman. This wouldn't be one of them. I was raised to never lift my hand to a woman. I'm not saying that there isn't some far out instance that would justify it. I just can't think what it would be, and it would certainly not be someone splashing beer on me.

It is hard to say how you would react unless you are in the situation. If a woman put a beer bottle in my face (so close it may hit me in the face), I believe I would probably quickly smack her arm away. I would probably try to hit her forearm and smack the bottle away. But if my aim is off, I might hit her upper arm or shoulder with enough force that it would knock her down. Sorry, I am not tolerating that from anyone and any woman or man who sticks that bottle in my face should expect a response. If the police arrest me for that response, I would be livid and looking to take any legal action I can against the police.

I think you are reading into the video and drawing a conclusion. If Pacman was "bullying" the other girls and Wesley stood up for them I think a jury (at least a civil one) will likely come to the conclusion Pacman was the aggressor.

The video is the only thing I have to go on. With that said, what I saw on the video was not PAC man bullying and what you are saying is clearly here say.

I just went by what the video showed.

That is all any of us can go by. To do otherwise is simply choosing sides and who you prefer to believe.

I'd say you're doing the same. You're assuming Pacman was bullying them even though the video has zero sound and it would be impossible to prove. If anyone is reading things into the video that aren't there, its you Guru.

The video is the only thing I have to go on. With that said, what I saw on the video was not PAC man bullying and what you are saying is clearly here say.

I just went by what the video showed.

That is all any of us can go by. To do otherwise is simply choosing sides and who you prefer to believe.

You have statements by Pacman and his agent/lawyer to go on and the 911 call from the Wesley to go on.

One thing is for sure, I don't buy for a second Pacman was minding his own business and having no contact with anyone inside the bar and Wesley approached him for no reason and initiated an altercation.

I'd say you're doing the same. You're assuming Pacman was bullying them even though the video has zero sound and it would be impossible to prove. If anyone is reading things into the video that aren't there, its you Guru.

I am not assuming anything, I am using an if statement and trying to represent both sides.