June 13, 201313 yr Is it possible the girl accidentally poured beer on Jones as she was pointing at him? Some people use their hands to talk... Regardless, Jones is obviously a liar and a repeat offender. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team. If I were Cincy PD the prosecutor would make the decision as to whether or not the female gets charged.
June 13, 201313 yr Is it possible the girl accidentally poured beer on Jones as she was pointing at him? Some people use their hands to talk... Regardless, Jones is obviously a liar and a repeat offender. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team. If I were Cincy PD the prosecutor would make the decision as to whether or not the female gets charged. Maybe Pac Man lost his balance as he was leaning forward and led to "accidentally" knocking the woman down.....just sayin
June 13, 201313 yr Is it possible the girl accidentally poured beer on Jones as she was pointing at him? Some people use their hands to talk... Regardless, Jones is obviously a liar and a repeat offender. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team. If I were Cincy PD the prosecutor would make the decision as to whether or not the female gets charged. Agree, and furthermore I hope the Police objectively interview all the other parties present that they are able to track down. I wonder how many of the witnesses were interviewed at the scene and I would like to see their statements.
June 14, 201313 yr Agree, and furthermore I hope the Police objectively interview all the other parties present that they are able to track down. I wonder how many of the witnesses were interviewed at the scene and I would like to see their statements. As in the guy with the two girls at the beginning of the video who appear to have had a questionable conversation with him before the "incident" I would love to know what was said prior as I believe the "incident" was merely a continuation of what they discussed. JMO
June 14, 201313 yr She was out of line but unless that was a gun or a knife, I don't think you swing a haymaker at a woman. Now, if she had broken the bottle over his face, I can see putting her on the ground but that just didn't look like "assault" to me.
June 14, 201313 yr Maybe Pac Man lost his balance as he was leaning forward and led to "accidentally" knocking the woman down.....just sayin It's obvious the contact from Pacman wasn't accidental.
June 14, 201313 yr It's obvious the contact from Pacman wasn't accidental. IT was pretty obvious Wesley's contact wasn't accidental too. That was my point.
June 14, 201313 yr She was out of line but unless that was a gun or a knife, I don't think you swing a haymaker at a woman. Now, if she had broken the bottle over his face, I can see putting her on the ground but that just didn't look like "assault" to me. No way that's a haymaker. Most likely a forceful shove.
June 14, 201313 yr IT was pretty obvious Wesley's contact wasn't accidental too. That was my point. How do you KNOW she meant to touch him? How do you know she touched him at all? We know it looks like she might have touched him or poured beer on him. We KNOW Pacman hit her and meant to.
June 14, 201313 yr No way that's a haymaker. Most likely a forceful shove. What? I must be drunker than I feel. I thought he clearly swung a solid left hook at her face.
June 14, 201313 yr What? I must be drunker than I feel. I thought he clearly swung a solid left hook at her face. If that's his punch, he should turn in his man card. No way that's a true punch. She'd have taken a while to get up and injury photos would be up all over the web.
June 14, 201313 yr Author Heard on the radio this morning that she requested a restraining order against Pacman but was denied because there was no pattern of aggression on his part.
June 14, 201313 yr Heard on the radio this morning that she requested a restraining order against Pacman but was denied because there was no pattern of aggression on his part. :lol: :lol: Who requests a restraining order against someone you didn't know? Thank God the courts realize she's off her rocker.
June 14, 201313 yr How do you KNOW she meant to touch him? How do you know she touched him at all? We know it looks like she might have touched him or poured beer on him. We KNOW Pacman hit her and meant to. Go back and read through this thread. There are some posts in here that may cause you to rethink things.
June 14, 201313 yr I think Pac Man should get a restraining order against her, afterall she was the one who approached him, not the other way around lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.