Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pacman Jones Arrested - Shannon Wesley knocked to the ground

Featured Replies

I would really love to hear some audio of what was being said before all this happened.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I would really love to hear some audio of what was being said before all this happened.

 

In today's day and age, I am honestly surprised we have not heard any audio recorded on a cell phone.

His name is Adam "Pacman" Jones. Not Pac. he isn't allowed to be called Pac. He hasn't earned the right to be called Pac. Never call that man Pac. There is only one Pac and there will always only be one Pac.

 

That is all.

 

 

 

 

Tupac-1024x768-tupac-shakur-25745478-1024-768.jpg

A local judge has ordered a Cincinnati Bengals player *and* the woman he is accused of assaulting to avoid contact with each other.

 

A judge issued the "Stay Away Order" against Adam "Pacman" Jones at his arraignment earlier this week. Today, a judge said that same order -- goes for the accuser---who alleges Jones assaulted her outside a downtown bar earlier this month.

 

Jones was a no-show during this morning's pre-trial conference. While the prosecution asked that the stay away order remain in effect for Jones ,his attorney argued against it--citing the fact that both Jones and the woman work at the same place---Paul Brown Stadium.

 

That's because the woman works in the suites during Bengals games.

 

Judge Orders Pacman Jones, Accuser To Stay Away From Each Other - :: Cincinnati news story :: LOCAL 12 WKRC-TV in Cincinnati

A local judge has ordered a Cincinnati Bengals player *and* the woman he is accused of assaulting to avoid contact with each other.

 

A judge issued the "Stay Away Order" against Adam "Pacman" Jones at his arraignment earlier this week. Today, a judge said that same order -- goes for the accuser---who alleges Jones assaulted her outside a downtown bar earlier this month.

 

Jones was a no-show during this morning's pre-trial conference. While the prosecution asked that the stay away order remain in effect for Jones ,his attorney argued against it--citing the fact that both Jones and the woman work at the same place---Paul Brown Stadium.

 

That's because the woman works in the suites during Bengals games.

 

Judge Orders Pacman Jones, Accuser To Stay Away From Each Other - :: Cincinnati news story :: LOCAL 12 WKRC-TV in Cincinnati

 

I thought she claimed to not know him in the 911 call. Is it even possible to be an employee of the Bengals and not know who Pacman Jones is?

I thought she claimed to not know him in the 911 call. Is it even possible to be an employee of the Bengals and not know who Pacman Jones is?

 

Of course that is possible. She is working inside and for the most part not even watching the game.

 

I am a huge Bengals fan and I wouldn't recognize half of them or more if I saw them out.

Of course that is possible. She is working inside and for the most part not even watching the game.

 

I am a huge Bengals fan and I wouldn't recognize half of them or more if I saw them out.

 

 

Maybe, but Pacman has always been such a polarizing figure. Even the casual fan has at least heard of Pacman. Call me skeptical but I have a hard time believing she didn't know who he was until after the fact.

I wouldn't know a current Bengal if he was standing right in front of me. It's too hard to see them with all those pads and helmet on. Don't take this the wrong way but they all look the same to me. :idunno:

Maybe, but Pacman has always been such a polarizing figure. Even the casual fan has at least heard of Pacman. Call me skeptical but I have a hard time believing she didn't know who he was until after the fact.

 

Who knows. Knowing the name Pacman Jones and recognizing him at night after drinking are two different things. And, we are all sports fans here, many people are not sports fans and have zero idea what most professional athletes look like. And just because someone works at PBS does not make them a sports fan.

 

With all that said if I was representing Pacman I would be digging deep into Wesley's background to see if she was telling the truth about not knowing Pacman. That kind of personality does plenty of talking about plenty of things, it should be pretty easy for Pacman's lawyer.

Who knows. Knowing the name Pacman Jones and recognizing him at night after drinking are two different things. And, we are all sports fans here, many people are not sports fans and have zero idea what most professional athletes look like. And just because someone works at PBS does not make them a sports fan.

 

With all that said if I was representing Pacman I would be digging deep into Wesley's background to see if she was telling the truth about not knowing Pacman. That kind of personality does plenty of talking about plenty of things, should be pretty easy for Pacman's lawyer.

 

 

True. And I am admittedly always skeptical when these type of things happen with pro athletes. I normally feel the pro athlete is the victim. As a 38 year old man I can only recognize a few NFL players on the street. If I was a 30 something year old single female who worked at an NFL stadium I'd be able to identify the entire roster including the practice squad.

 

 

 

Just sayin......:D

True. And I am admittedly always skeptical when these type of things happen with pro athletes. I normally feel the pro athlete is the victim. As a 38 year old man I can only recognize a few NFL players on the street. If I was a 30 something year old single female who worked at an NFL stadium I'd be able to identify the entire roster including the practice squad.

 

 

 

Just sayin......:D

 

I don't necessarily agree with that. I bet some people working in that situation know everyone as you suggest and others are just there for the money and have little or no interest in knowing what any of the Bengals look like, who they are, etc.

I don't necessarily agree with that. I bet some people working in that situation know everyone as you suggest and others are just there for the money and have little or no interest in knowing what any of the Bengals look like, who they are, etc.

 

Read it again. I'm not talking about other people. I'm talking about me. :lol:

She take my money when I'm in need Yeah she's a trifling friend indeed Oh she's a gold digger way over town....

 

:lol2:

I wonder if Eric Deters will be representing Miss Wesley?

 

He could tell her privately that the hit she took was nothing compared to the Haymaker he took in that Cage fight.

 

I know, I know, it was for a good cause but I am just sayiin that if you want to see a pretty good knockout punch on video you might want to check that one out.

 

Maybe somebody could post that video from Youtube just for comparisons reasons only of course. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.