Pacman Jones Arrested - Shannon Wesley knocked to the ground

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way, he's still allowed to defend himself, is he not?

We all have a right to defend ourselves. In this case I think the right move would have been to move back while simultaneously using his left hand/arm to knock her right arm/the bottle away from him.

Video shows that the woman wasn't asking for a picture as Jones originally said. Video doesn't show the woman hitting Jones with a beer bottle as Jones originally said. 911 call certainly doesn't sound like an "overly intoxicated woman" as Jones originally described.

Jones is a liar. Love how some of his friends in the media defend this guys actions in this particular incident. They lose credibility in my judgment. Jones has stated that he is glad (another lie) the video is out there for people to make their own decision. I have made mine. Not excusing the ladies actions but Jones isn't much different than the old Pacman Jones.

^What video did you watch? The video clearly shows she either strikes him with the bottle or pours beer on him. Either one makes his reaction justifible.

The same video that everyone else watched but without the orange and black colored glasses. The woman clearly pours beer on him. The bottle never strikes him.

^What video did you watch? The video clearly shows she either strikes him with the bottle or pours beer on him. Either one makes his reaction justifible.

I think the video clearly shows her moving her right hand and bottle right next to his face and either leaving it there while she bitched at him or maybe poking him, maybe pouring beer on him but nothing in that video clearly shows strike to me.

And regardless, as Eagle said, Pacman got busted out on a bunch of lies about the incident so his credibility is in the sewer.

I think the video clearly shows her moving her right hand and bottle right next to his face and either leaving it there while she bitched at him or maybe poking him, maybe pouring beer on him but nothing in that video clearly shows strike to me.

And regardless, as Eagle said, Pacman got busted out on a bunch of lies about the incident so his credibility is in the sewer.

But the video still shows she initiated contact with him, thus his actions are self-defense. Regardless of whether or not he lied about the exact events, doesn't change the fact that she started the altercation, thus he is legally in the clear.