Pacman Jones Arrested - Shannon Wesley knocked to the ground

They only took accounts from the two women? Did I read that correctly? They didn't interview anyone else?

You know what I know. Granted that information came third party from Jones' agent but he raises some excellent questions.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess he does now, in KY (and I realize this didn't happen in KY) using a bottle to injure someone may constitute a felony. I am still stuck on how in the world could the police arrest Jones without getting his side of the story and investigating it more if need be.

Because of who he is, simple as that.

Happened last year too if I remember correctly. His gf and another girl got into a fight at a bar, and he ended up being arrested.

One of the problems I see with Jones is he is a frequent flyer at establishments that serve alcohol and he makes it known to people he is Adam Jones.

A recipe for disaster if you ask me.

I am not excusing anyone's behavior but Jones can be his own worst enemy.

From the Enquirer, this doesn't help Jones in my opinion:

After refusing, Schaffer said Jones had a bottle of beer thrown at him by one of the patrons and that he turned around and slapped the person. Schaffer said Jones had no idea who threw the bottle.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130610/SPT02/306100079/Adam-Pacman-Jones-arrested-on-assault-charge

Thanks for posting that.

Obviously Jones was not counting on there being video of the incident when the told his side of the story.

From watching the video the woman probably did something out of line but Jones' response was way way out of line. Based on the video alone I probably would have arrested him too.

Based on the video, it's clear she hit him with the bottle, thus resulting in his reaction....Seems to completely corroborate his story.

I think she might have poked him with it or tried to pour some beer on him (look at the speed of her movements vs. Jones) but "hit" is an exaggeration. Add to that Jones' story was he got hit from behind, turned around, etc. The video proves him a liar on a that point. Again, based on just that video I would have arrested him too.

I think she might have poked him with it or tried to pour some beer on him (look at the speed of her movements vs. Jones) but "hit" is an exaggeration. Add to that Jones' story was he got hit from behind, turned around, etc. The video proves him a liar on a that point. Again, based on just that video I would have arrested him too.

That's ridiculous....So even with video evidence proving that he was "hit" first, you'd let the idiot who assualted him go, but arrest him for reacting? Nope, he's not targeted at all.

Either way Pacman & his agent have said too much too early...

That's ridiculous....So even with video evidence proving that he was "hit" first, you'd let the idiot who assualted him go, but arrest him for reacting? Nope, he's not targeted at all.

The sky is a different color in our world.

Remember, I said based on that video alone. I would want to interview all the parties involved and all the witnesses. I may charge her with something but it would take careful consideration and I would have to look at the Ohio Statues.

Any way you cut this Jones way over reacted.