Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pacman Jones Arrested - Shannon Wesley knocked to the ground

Featured Replies

They only took accounts from the two women? Did I read that correctly? They didn't interview anyone else?

 

You know what I know. Granted that information came third party from Jones' agent but he raises some excellent questions.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess he does now, in KY (and I realize this didn't happen in KY) using a bottle to injure someone may constitute a felony. I am still stuck on how in the world could the police arrest Jones without getting his side of the story and investigating it more if need be.

 

Because of who he is, simple as that.

 

Happened last year too if I remember correctly. His gf and another girl got into a fight at a bar, and he ended up being arrested.

One of the problems I see with Jones is he is a frequent flyer at establishments that serve alcohol and he makes it known to people he is Adam Jones.

 

A recipe for disaster if you ask me.

 

I am not excusing anyone's behavior but Jones can be his own worst enemy.

 

Thanks for posting that.

 

Obviously Jones was not counting on there being video of the incident when the told his side of the story.

 

From watching the video the woman probably did something out of line but Jones' response was way way out of line. Based on the video alone I probably would have arrested him too.

Based on the video, it's clear she hit him with the bottle, thus resulting in his reaction....Seems to completely corroborate his story.

Based on the video, it's clear she hit him with the bottle, thus resulting in his reaction....Seems to completely corroborate his story.

 

I think she might have poked him with it or tried to pour some beer on him (look at the speed of her movements vs. Jones) but "hit" is an exaggeration. Add to that Jones' story was he got hit from behind, turned around, etc. The video proves him a liar on a that point. Again, based on just that video I would have arrested him too.

I think she might have poked him with it or tried to pour some beer on him (look at the speed of her movements vs. Jones) but "hit" is an exaggeration. Add to that Jones' story was he got hit from behind, turned around, etc. The video proves him a liar on a that point. Again, based on just that video I would have arrested him too.

 

That's ridiculous....So even with video evidence proving that he was "hit" first, you'd let the idiot who assualted him go, but arrest him for reacting? Nope, he's not targeted at all.

Doesn't look like she hit him to me. Looks more like she poured her beer on him. A classless move, indeed, but not worthy of getting hit; maybe shoved, but not hit!

I think she might have poked him with it or tried to pour some beer on him (look at the speed of her movements vs. Jones) but "hit" is an exaggeration. Add to that Jones' story was he got hit from behind, turned around, etc. The video proves him a liar on a that point. Again, based on just that video I would have arrested him too.

 

Either way Pacman & his agent have said too much too early...

After watching the video, Pacman is going to be in trouble...

That's ridiculous....So even with video evidence proving that he was "hit" first, you'd let the idiot who assualted him go, but arrest him for reacting? Nope, he's not targeted at all.

 

The sky is a different color in our world.

 

Remember, I said based on that video alone. I would want to interview all the parties involved and all the witnesses. I may charge her with something but it would take careful consideration and I would have to look at the Ohio Statues.

 

Any way you cut this Jones way over reacted.

Yes on both counts CC, they blew it...

So I'm allowed to walk up to a random person at a bar, either hit them in the face with the bottle or pour beer on them, and if they hit me, I'm in the clear and they're going to jail?? Good to know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.