Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pacman Jones Arrested - Shannon Wesley knocked to the ground

Featured Replies

Who maintains the PBS, the Bengals or the city of Cincinnati? I ask because the Tampa Sports Authority maintains Raymond James Stadium and provides all game time support personnel, not the Bucs. Just wondering who she actually works for. Could be a problem down the line depending on who her employer is.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching the video I will first say that Adam Jones should have known better to push, slap, or punch her or whatever he did. Even though she made the first move of pooring the beer on him and possible tapping him in the head with it. Being a guy he needed to not do that, and especially considering who is he and his career possibly being on the line he really should have not done that.

 

Its hard to tell if it was a hard push, slap, or a punch in the video. I would have to think it was not a punch though with how quickly she popped back up. With her phone call to the dispatcher it seems to me like she wouldn't have called the police until someone told her it was Adam Jones. The way it reads it sure sounds like she was alright, but taking pleasure in the fact that she was getting to call the police since it was Adam Jones who had a history obviously. Her starting off by saying it was a Bengals Player, and then saying how I want him arrested. Shows me she probably not hurt at all, so was not a punch, and she knows she was equally in the wrong, but she got pleasure out of knowing she was the one who could get him in real trouble now with his career. If it was not Adam Jones then she doesn't call the police IMO because she really wasn't hurt and she knew she was equally wrong.

 

I will repeat though that Adam Jones should not have done anything back.

So he should just let everyone dump beer on him at will cause he plays pro ball? To me it looks more like a shove than punch, and I'm ok with it if that's what it was.

Who maintains the PBS, the Bengals or the city of Cincinnati? I ask because the Tampa Sports Authority maintains Raymond James Stadium and provides all game time support personnel, not the Bucs. Just wondering who she actually works for. Could be a problem down the line depending on who her employer is.

 

I thought it was Hamilton County.

So he should just let everyone dump beer on him at will cause he plays pro ball? To me it looks more like a shove than punch' date=' and I'm ok with it if that's what it was.[/quote']

 

I agree it was more of a shove. As you said, if he throws a haymaker she isn't getting up.

 

Now this is what a "Haymaker" looks like but yet the Bulldog bounces up like nothing so maybe just maybe the Wesley girl is a freak...

 

Only reason I showed this is because this is what amateur night looks like and it sorta resembles the Pac vs Wesley video....

 

Now this is what a "Haymaker" looks like but yet the Bulldog bounces up like nothing so maybe just maybe the Wesley girl is a freak...

 

Only reason I showed this is because this is what amateur night looks like and it sorta resembles the Pac vs Wesley video....

 

Pacman. His name is Pacman.

I wonder if Eric Deters will be representing Miss Wesley?

 

He could tell her privately that the hit she took was nothing compared to the Haymaker he took in that Cage fight.

 

I know, I know, it was for a good cause but I am just sayiin that if you want to see a pretty good knockout punch on video you might want to check that one out.

 

Maybe somebody could post that video from Youtube just for comparisons reasons only of course. :thumb:

 

He will not only want to represent her, but offer her a job in his firm afterwards.

From PFT, pretty much the same conclusion most of us reached:

 

His recent legal entanglement, however, has raised questions about whether he really has changed, given that surveillance video suggests Jones overreacted to whatever it was that a woman who works at Paul Brown Stadium did to him outside of a Cincinnati bar. While the woman apparently instigated the physical contact, Jones could have (and arguably should have) simply stepped away, especially since the woman was blocked by a fence.

Since most think Pacman overreacted....Would your opinion be different if Shannon Wesley were a guy?

Since most think Pacman overreacted....Would your opinion be different if Shannon Wesley were a guy?

 

Generally speaking men are far superior physically to women in terms of strength and fighting ability so all other things being equal the response would be more appropriate.

 

And UK, I have thought a lot about this, I think Shannon Wesley should be charged with a crime.

 

The problem we all have is we don't know what else the investigation turned up and what all the other witnesses had to say.

Since most think Pacman overreacted....Would your opinion be different if Shannon Wesley were a guy?

 

Based on what I see on the video: no, I would have the same opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.