Who do you have in 10th Region Tournament

Ok who do you like in the 10th Region Tournament? Bracken County, Bishop Brossart, Harrision County, Nicholas County, St Patrick, Campbell County, Montogomery County, Bourbon County, remember Harrison County has been ranked above Bourbon most of the year.

I will go with Bourbon County. They are very solid and should win the 10th. They also beat Harrison County at Harrison County in their only match up this season 10-3. Should be a good tournament.

I too think Bourbon Co is the favorite and should win.

I would like to say my Lady Stangs will go all the way, but I gotta give it up to Bourbon. They have been a consistent powerhouse! But if the Stangs play well, anything can happen:popcorn:

Bourbon County has been a clear #1 all season long. GRC is the only team in the region that was remotely competitive with them.

3-0 vs. Montgomery, beating them 10-2, 13-4, & 11-1.

1-0 vs. Harrison, beating them 10-3.

1-0 vs. Nicholas, beating them 12-2.

2-0 vs. Bracken, beating them 9-0 & 14-0.

That's a 7-0 record & a combined score of 79-12. And this is against the four teams in the tournament field that I would rank 2-5 (in some order).

Anything can happen, I suppose, but I would be shocked if Bourbon County failed to continue its dominance of the 10th next week.

Bourbon County has been a clear #1 all season long. GRC is the only team in the region that was remotely competitive with them.

3-0 vs. Montgomery, beating them 10-2, 13-4, & 11-1.

1-0 vs. Harrison, beating them 10-3.

1-0 vs. Nicholas, beating them 12-2.

2-0 vs. Bracken, beating them 9-0 & 14-0.

That's a 7-0 record & a combined score of 79-12. And this is against the four teams in the tournament field that I would rank 2-5 (in some order).

Anything can happen, I suppose, but I would be shocked if Bourbon County failed to continue its dominance of the 10th next week.

For sure Bourbon's the team to beat. They should of won it last year as well but it didnt happen. Only time will tell if they get can get it done this year.

They lost Hannah Waganer the starting pitcher and two players who did not play a lot. They replace her with the eight grade pitcher Ariel Dailey and some form Hannah Wagner. Ariel has not lost to a District or Regional team this year. She beat Lafeyette twice this year 8-2 and 6-0.

They lost Hannah Waganer the starting pitcher and two players who did not play a lot. They replace her with the eight grade pitcher Ariel Dailey and some form Hannah Wagner. Ariel has not lost to a District or Regional team this year. She beat Lafeyette twice this year 8-2 and 6-0.

Isn't Hannah Wagner just a junior this year? How did they lose her? Injury, .....???

Will they lose any starters after this season to graduation? If so how many and what positions?