Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona is no longer an option for Carlton Bragg. Illinois has an in-home with him.

Skal expects to sign in the early period. Memphis is considered to be the "prohibitive" favorite.

Arizona is no longer an option for Carlton Bragg. Illinois has an in-home with him.

 

For some reason I really want Bragg to go with this class, I like his versatility. If you can pair him with a defensive big he should be a really nice compliment.

 

 

Judging from the players Cal is hot on currently I would love to see a class that shapes up to be....

 

Isiah Briscoe

Antonio Blakeney

Charles Matthews

Carlton Bragg

Stephen Zimmerman

 

Nice well rounded class that gives you a lot of versatility. I would love to pull one of Malik Newman or Jaylen Brown to go with it and give it the star power it needs, but not feeling as confident on either one. If they could get at least one though it would put this class over the top.

Bragg isn't as versatile as some would lead you to believe. He needs to play 15 feet and in to be effective, and is a ghost when he hangs on the perimeter. Talented kid, but I'd pass...

Bragg isn't as versatile as some would lead you to believe. He needs to play 15 feet and in to be effective, and is a ghost when he hangs on the perimeter. Talented kid, but I'd pass...

 

If somebody could keep him in the post he would be versatile with his ability to stretch his game out. The problem lies in getting him to predominately work in the post. If anyone can get it out of him it's Cal but I definitely feel you on the concerns.

UK target Doral Moore has committed to Wake Forest.

UK letting Doral Moore go should give you a hint as to how they feel about Stephen Zimmerman.

UK letting Doral Moore go should give you a hint as to how they feel about Stephen Zimmerman.

 

That and Moore isn't all that good...

That and Moore isn't all that good...

 

Got a comparison? A poor man's version of a poor man's WCS?

I hope they can get Diallo, I would definitely prefer him over Bragg but it doesn't seem like he is that hot on UK right now. I was hoping Slice would be enough to get it done but don't get a good vibe. Him and Briscoe on the same team would definitely win some games, true competitors.

UK target Henry Ellenson just committed to Marquette. Was scheduled to visit for BBM. No surprise really.

UK target Henry Ellenson just committed to Marquette. Was scheduled to visit for BBM. No surprise really.

 

His brother is on the MU roster as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.