November 12, 201411 yr It isn't his grades that concern me. Getting everything certified will be the challenge... Article detailing what GT is probably alluding to. http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/eye-on-college-basketball/24801563/aau-coach-skal-labissieres-guardian-asked-how-to-profit-from-prospect?v=1&vc=1
November 12, 201411 yr WHEW!!!! After reading Clyde's link I hope he doesn't decide on UK. Why on earth would Cal even deal with a situation like this? UK doesn't need that kind of scrunity....they get enough of that the way it is. This Hamilton guy sounds like a complete sleezeball.
November 12, 201411 yr Author Article detailing what GT is probably alluding to. http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/eye-on-college-basketball/24801563/aau-coach-skal-labissieres-guardian-asked-how-to-profit-from-prospect?v=1&vc=1 This is what I get when I tried your link: [h=1]IT LOOKS LIKE THIS PAGE HAS BEEN MOVED OR DELETED[/h]
November 12, 201411 yr This is what I get when I tried your link: [h=1]IT LOOKS LIKE THIS PAGE HAS BEEN MOVED OR DELETED[/h] I just clicked and it worked.
November 12, 201411 yr Author I did find this: Labissiere told CBSSports.com in July that skipping college and playing a year overseas before entering the 2016 NBA Draft is a viable option, and sources told CBSSports.com it will remain so regardless of what Labissiere announces Thursday. To that point, sources told CBSSports.com Hamilton has already tried to gauge what kind of market might exist for Labissiere by talking to people who work for at least three different sports agencies, and the prevailing thought is that Hamilton might rather steer Labissiere overseas than deal with what could be a difficult task of getting Labissiere through the NCAA's eligibility center. http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24801563/aau-coach-skal-labissieres-guardian-asked-how-to-profit-from-prospect
November 13, 201411 yr UK is not going to kill the golden goose for 1 kid. If there were any chance that he would get them in trouble UK would move another direction. Everyone needs to relax and let Sandy Bell do her job. From all accounts this is a bright, good young man who is surrounded by vultures. Not uncommon in today's world
November 13, 201411 yr Author UK is not going to kill the golden goose for 1 kid. If there were any chance that he would get them in trouble UK would move another direction. Everyone needs to relax and let Sandy Bell do her job. From all accounts this is a bright, good young man who is surrounded by vultures. Not uncommon in today's world Agree, but if he chooses UK, there will be more talk about UK and wrong doing than there is UNC right now.......
November 13, 201411 yr Agree, but if he chooses UK, there will be more talk about UK and wrong doing than there is UNC right now....... Absolutely! ESPN will be all over it.
November 13, 201411 yr Agree, but if he chooses UK, there will be more talk about UK and wrong doing than there is UNC right now....... Not much talk really happening on UNC right now anyway. So it wouldn't take much for UK's the Devil to be the talk of Round Ball Boards again.
November 13, 201411 yr Author Zach Braziller ✔ @NYPost_Brazille Follow Hearing Isaiah Briscoe to Kentucky not the done deal many think it is ... #sjubb Zach Braziller, sports reporter for the New York Post, has been all over the recruitment of Isaiah Briscoe. Yesterday he predicted the five-star guard was Kentucky bound, citing a lack of incoming talent at St. John’s as the sole reason behind Steve Lavin’s loss, but today he is backpedaling a bit on his pick. Braziller is hearing it may not be completely over for the Red Storm:
November 13, 201411 yr Author While most national recruiting experts predict Kentucky for Isaiah Briscoe, one Adam Zagoria is sticking with his gut and picking St. John’s as the winner of Briscoe’s services. Zagoria tweeted out his picks for the day, followed by “Of course, I’ve been wrong before.” We’ll find out if he’s right or wrong again. And for what it’s worth, Zagoria believes Kentucky will bat .500 on the night by landing Skal Labissiere.
November 13, 201411 yr Author Evan Daniels of Scout.com and Malone’s Palomar was a guest in the first hour of this morning’s show to discuss the upcoming announcements of Isaiah Briscoe and Skal Labissiere. He believes Kentucky will get both parties tonight at 6:00 pm, beginning with Briscoe. “I think [briscoe] will end up picking Kentucky this evening,” Daniels said. “I think he’s seen a lot of these other guys have success at Kentucky and make quick moves to the NBA and ultimately that’s what I think he’ll do.” Though he’s considered a point guard by most, Daniels’ recruiting service has Briscoe labeled as a shooting guard in its rankings. “I certainly think he can play both positions,” Daniels said of UK’s targeted five-star guard. “At times I think he is better as a shooting guard. I think he and Tyler Ulis can co-exist in the background.” Daniels believes landing Briscoe will hurt Kentucky’s chances with Malik Newman, but he is a must-take player if he wants to commit, whether it affects Newman or not. As for Skal Labissiere, Scout.com’s No. 3 overall player in the class, Daniels said, “I’ve always thought he’s a guy who can contend for the No. 1 spot. He has all of the tools to be a big time player.” And like Briscoe, Labissiere is a must-take, even with all of the outside chatter regarding his handler. Daniels says he would take him: “100 percent and I don’t think twice about it.” Kentucky Sports Radio
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.