Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

Seriously, what is the appeal to St. John's at this point?

 

Home

 

NYC

 

and a nice little signing bonus....... $$$$$$$

 

 

Couldn't resist :D

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

and a nice little signing bonus....... $$$$$$$

 

Couldn't resist :D

 

It wouldn't be little...

It wouldn't be little...

 

You're probabaly right on that one. If someone like Dominic Pointer or Chris Opekpa can get $75,000 I'd hate to see what they'd pony up for somebody like Briscoe. :lol:

Briscoe may announce on Nov 13.

You think he chooses UK? St. John's? Someone else?

 

I already told you where he's going... :D

I already told you where he's going... :D

 

I haven't paid as much attention to this thread as I usually do with recruiting threads.

 

So what did you already tell me? :lol2:

 

I haven't paid as much attention to this thread as I usually do with recruiting threads.

 

So what did you already tell me? :lol2:

 

I believe one of gametimes contacts in Jersey said he will be at UK.

I will be extremely surprised if he didn't pick UK. His dad said in last interview that he was looking for a school that produces pros. I think we all know which school that is.

I believe one of gametimes contacts in Jersey said he will be at UK.

 

Matt Jones has been saying it for a lil over 2 months as well.

It appears Briscoe will he announcing soon.

It appears Briscoe will he announcing soon.

 

Announcing Thursday 6:00 on ESPNU.

^Him and Skal Labissiere.

Evan Daniels says he would be totally surprised if Labissiere does not go to Kentucky. I think we may get two commits on Thursday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.