January 3, 201511 yr LSU with two or three good recruiting classes in a row now. This years class is very good, they're getting a lot of talent in Baton Rouge. If Martin and Mickey stay you're looking at a nice team. Not so sure that would happen but even one of them coming back could make for an interesting team. All of their other main contributors like Quarterman, Hornsby, and Gray will return to give them a lot of upperclassmen. Sounds like it could be a top 5 team next year. The SEC really needs some more programs to step up with their recruiting. For the longest time it's been mostly Kentucky and Florida carrying the conference.
January 3, 201511 yr Sounds like it could be a top 5 team next year. The SEC really needs some more programs to step up with their recruiting. For the longest time it's been mostly Kentucky and Florida carrying the conference. I agree, SEC has been garbage. I do think LSU is building a solid program again and I imagine Bruce Pearl will have Auburn playing some good basketball sooner rather than later. Hopefully the league can continue to grow.
January 4, 201511 yr Some more BIG news... @ReggieRankin: Breaking Recruiting News: Five Star F Carlton Bragg has informed @ESPNRNHoops he will decide Jan 8 between Illinois, Kentucky and Kansas Have no idea who he will pick. I think it will Kentucky or Kansas though. Calipari watched him this past week.
January 4, 201511 yr @ReggieRankin: Breaking Recruiting News: (2) Bragg decision will be at 2:45 pm ET. at Villa Angela St Joseph high school in Cleveland, Ohio @ESPNRNHoops
January 4, 201511 yr @ReggieRankin: Breaking Recruiting News(3) "I have taken my visits and I am ready to make the Big Decision." Carlton Bragg Story @ESPNRNHoops coming
January 4, 201511 yr Right now, Kentucky seems to be the choice. Would be a a good pickup. Mixtape: The timing seems odd if he is picking UK. UK has a lot of post guys who could return
January 4, 201511 yr I like him a lot when he plays 15 feet and in. Can be a force as a traditional 4 with a little range. When he hangs around the perimeter he does very little for me...
January 5, 201511 yr So so are you saying he has been a Kansas lean? Kansas is the only Adidas school left on his list...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.