Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

Who was the last Adidas kid that went to a Nike school?

 

Not sure.. I'd hate for these shoe companies to spend money on developing a kid and not get them to an affiliated school.

 

.....calm down gametime, I said that in jest.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: Did anyone just see Carlton Bragg's presser?

 

He put on the Kansas hat, and said "Next year I'll be playing at the University of Kentucky...I'm sorry, Kansas". :lol:

Cal has now mastered the power of mind control. Lol

According to twitter Thon Maker will reclassify

 

If its on the Twitter, its gotta be true, lol.

According to twitter Thon Maker will reclassify

 

I told you that months ago... :lol2:

I told you that months ago... :lol2:

 

I can't remember last week let alone months ago.

 

Where would you rank him in this class and is it a UK/KU battle?

What are your thoughts on Maker GT ?

I've only had the chance to watch a few of his games and never came away overly impressed.

A great ball player but I'm not sold on him having the same type of impact as Anthony Davis did as a freshman. Seems like that is the comparison some like to make with Maker.

I like Maker a lot, but anyone comparing him to Anthony Davis should be put down on the spot. :lol2:

 

He has some OK perimeter skills, but needs to be more assertive in the paint. He floats too often for my taste, but there is no doubt he has a ton of talent for his size...

I like Maker a lot, but anyone comparing him to Anthony Davis should be put down on the spot. :lol2:

 

He has some OK perimeter skills, but needs to be more assertive in the paint. He floats too often for my taste, but there is no doubt he has a ton of talent for his size...

 

Thanks.

 

Kind of what I took away from Thon also. Would rather be a shooting guard or small forward. A kid with his height has very little reason to leave the paint in high school.

 

Thanks.

 

Kind of what I took away from Thon also. Would rather be a shooting guard or small forward. A kid with his height has very little reason to leave the paint in high school.

 

He thinks he's the next KD. He isn't...

I like Maker a lot, but anyone comparing him to Anthony Davis should be put down on the spot. :lol2:

 

He has some OK perimeter skills, but needs to be more assertive in the paint. He floats too often for my taste, but there is no doubt he has a ton of talent for his size...

 

Can he be a 7ft. backcourt player? Does he have lateral quickness to defend the position- I'm thinking like a young Arvydas Sabonis or a Tony Kukoc?

Can he be a 7ft. backcourt player? Does he have lateral quickness to defend the position- I'm thinking like a young Arvydas Sabonis or a Tony Kukoc?

 

I don't think he can play the three at a high level. Moves OK laterally, but not great and I feel the same about his handle. More likely a really skilled face up 4...

According to twitter Thon Maker will reclassify

 

Adam Zagoria saying that he'll move to 2015 & will visit UK.

Seems like he (Maker) plays with a little attitude which I like. I will welcome all skilled, po-go stick like big men who wanna wear blue and white.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.