Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

Cats get Boogie Jr.

 

For those of you who don't know who that is, that is Briscoe's nickname.

 

His nickname is Boogie Jr?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His nickname is Boogie Jr?

 

No just Boogie. It's because he was a little thicker when he was younger but he still wanted to be a point guard.

No just Boogie. It's because he was a little thicker when he was younger but he still wanted to be a point guard.

 

Gotcha. :thumb:

Kentucky has announced the signing of all three current commits. Briscoe originally said he would wait until spring but I guess not.

BIG NEWS.....

 

@ReggieRankin: Breaking: Five Star SG Antonio Blakeney will make his decision between Kentucky, LSU & Missouri Fri Jan 2 live on ESPNU 4:30 ET @ESPNRNHoops

@ReggieRankin: "I have done my research taken my visits and I am ready to get it over with" Antonio Blakeney on deciding friday between UK, LSU & Missouri

I thought he'd go to LSU from the time he announced his departure from UL, so I'll stick with the Tigers.

I thought he'd go to LSU from the time he announced his departure from UL, so I'll stick with the Tigers.

 

I think so too. Blakeney isn't waiting to see who goes and stays for UK. Add that to the fact that Calipari watched Malik Newman drop 50 yesterday, I think it would be a surprise if he didn't go to Baton Rouge.

I completely agree with the others that think he's LSU bound. I'm just glad he will be playing in the SEC no matter which school he chooses. The league needs all the talent it can get.

I saw a tweet today that said the announcement would be "around 5:00."

^At halftime of ESPNU's broadcasting of high school basketball game.

@NextCats: John Calipari has arrived at the Cancer Research Classic. Carlton Bragg and Jayson Tatum playing in next two games.

Blackney chose LSU. They have a nice class coming in.

Blackney chose LSU. They have a nice class coming in.

 

Simmons and Blakeney will be a very good duo.

LSU with two or three good recruiting classes in a row now. This years class is very good, they're getting a lot of talent in Baton Rouge. If Martin and Mickey stay you're looking at a nice team.

 

Not so sure that would happen but even one of them coming back could make for an interesting team. All of their other main contributors like Quarterman, Hornsby, and Gray will return to give them a lot of upperclassmen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.