Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

Evan Daniels says he would be totally surprised if Labissiere does not go to Kentucky. I think we may get two commits on Thursday.

 

Just when I thought Cal had lost his touch.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Daniels says he would be totally surprised if Labissiere does not go to Kentucky. I think we may get two commits on Thursday.

 

Tons of red flags surrounding this kid. Honestly not sure how I feel about it if he chooses to be a Cat.

 

Tons of red flags surrounding this kid. Honestly not sure how I feel about it if he chooses to be a Cat.

 

Qualifying will take a miracle...

Qualifying will take a miracle...

 

Didn't he recently switch to some fake school?

Qualifying will take a miracle...

 

Like a Derrick Rose type miracle ? :lol2:

Tons of red flags surrounding this kid. Honestly not sure how I feel about it if he chooses to be a Cat.

 

I know, kind of feel the same way. Afraid this may be the kid that finally puts Kentucky and Cal back on probation. That or he's the next Enes Kanter.

Didn't he recently switch to some fake school?

 

Yes to Reach Your Dream Prep. His dad made it and he is the coach. In fact, they cancelled a game last week because Skal was sick. They will be playing in a tournament in Kentucky sometime this year. He takes his classes at Lauseanne Collegiate School.

  • Author
Tons of red flags surrounding this kid. Honestly not sure how I feel about it if he chooses to be a Cat.

 

Qualifying will take a miracle...

 

Agree with both, I just as soon we pass on this kid.

  • Author

I found this:

 

 

 

  • Nothing to fret over for Skal…he could have reclassified if he wanted…He is very smart and gets extremely good grades. There will be no issues academically that anyone needs to worry about.
    -Eric Bossi (Rivals analyst)
     

I found this:

 

 

 

  • Nothing to fret over for Skal…he could have reclassified if he wanted…He is very smart and gets extremely good grades. There will be no issues academically that anyone needs to worry about.
    -Eric Bossi (Rivals analyst)
     

 

Just when I was beginning to believe Cal didn't know what he was doing.

It isn't his grades that concern me. Getting everything certified will be the challenge...

He doesn't have to be eligible on 11/13. Get his commitment and see what happens, at least you have his rights if it works out. Simple business move.

Yeah but I'm sure that kid is going to be getting a lot of extracurriculars. All that gate money has to go somewhere and I'd say there's definitely some profit margin there for his guardian to operate the team. Could get sticky, seems like there will be a lot of extra benefits going around.

  • Author
It isn't his grades that concern me. Getting everything certified will be the challenge...

 

Agree, this concerns me too. Not sure I would take the risk, but I have confidence that Sandy Bell will be over seeing this. She is top notch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.