Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

  • Author
UK target Henry Ellenson just committed to Marquette. Was scheduled to visit for BBM. No surprise really.

 

Wish him the best, but really wanted him. Now hope we get Swaggan kid.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
UK target Henry Ellenson just committed to Marquette. Was scheduled to visit for BBM. No surprise really.

 

Wish him the best, but really wanted him. Now hope we get Caleb Swanigan

That and Moore isn't all that good...

 

I always viewed that the UK coaching staff was using Moore as a backup plan. For them to "ditch" that plan, and not start heavily evaluating others, just gives me a positive vibe.

  • Author
I always viewed that the UK coaching staff was using Moore as a backup plan. For them to "ditch" that plan, and not start heavily evaluating others, just gives me a positive vibe.

 

Any particular player?

Any particular player?

 

Like I said before, I think the staff feels really good about their chances with Zimmerman. I think it comes down to UNLV and UK for Zimmerman.

To UK: Briscoe,, Blakeney,, Zimmerman,, Diallo and now Bragg it seems. The domino's will start falling in a few weeks. Briscoe will be the first.

To UK: Briscoe,, Blakeney,, Zimmerman,, Diallo and now Bragg it seems. The domino's will start falling in a few weeks. Briscoe will be the first.

 

I think the class will be:

 

Briscoe

Blakeney

Brown

Matthews (I actually think he might decommit)

Diallo

Zimmerman

 

Although I would probably take one of those people out.

  • Author

[h=3]Don’t forget, Caleb Swanigan will be in the house to see the Combine[/h]The third best center in the 2015 class will be in Lexington to see UK’s NBA Combine up close and personal. Right now, Swanigan is considered a heavy Michigan State lean, but if anything can change that, it’s seeing 85 NBA scouts and personnel show up at UK for a practice.

Swanigan is my favorite post player in the class. Wide body, soft hands and great feet plus he knows his bread is buttered on the block and doesn't try to be something he's not...

  • Author
Swanigan is my favorite post player in the class. Wide body, soft hands and great feet plus he knows his bread is buttered on the block and doesn't try to be something he's not...

 

Glad to hear you say this, he is another one I really want.

Interesting even though it probably won't happen...

 

 

Carlton Bragg tells me he spoke with Brandon Ingram & Jaylen Brown about possibly packaging together while at Kansas.All 3 visiting UK too. -Adan Zagoria

 

Those three have UK, Kansas, and UCLA in common.

Antonio Blakeney will end up not visiting for BBM. Trying to reschedule visit date.

I think they really let one get away when they lost Luke Kennard to Duke. Growing up a UK fan from a UK family is a red flag for me, we should have landed him.

I think they really let one get away when they lost Luke Kennard to Duke. Growing up a UK fan from a UK family is a red flag for me, we should have landed him.

 

Would've certainly liked to have landed Kennard but not overly surprised. Not sure I really see it as a red flag.

Would've certainly liked to have landed Kennard but not overly surprised. Not sure I really see it as a red flag.

 

His game suits Cals style and I think he is prolly not a one and done. While I like to win I do enjoy the players that stick around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.