Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Nationals Series 4/25 thru 4/28/13

Featured Replies

Couldn't agree more. I think he is a punk. He plays it off that he is a "competitor" but no excuse for grabbing your crotch at Jason Motte last year after Motte blew a 99 mph heater right past you.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39787[/ATTACH]

 

 

Hadn't heard or seen that before. Was that during the playoffs? I can't believe more wasn't said about that, and if it was how did I miss it?

  • Replies 194
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hadn't heard or seen that before. Was that during the playoffs? I can't believe more wasn't said about that, and if it was how did I miss it?

 

It was during the NLDS Game 5 in the 9th. I think it was lost in the game because of the come back from the Cards.

It was during the NLDS Game 5 in the 9th. I think it was lost in the game because of the come back from the Cards.

 

That or because it's Bryce Harper and the media wants so badly for him not to be another "hotshot tool", but the "face" of the game.

Reds should win 3 outta 4. Reds might even pull out the brooms

 

 

Reds struggled to score runs against the Cubs. They are 1-5 on the road. I'm interested to hear why you think they should win 3 out of 4, or even sweep the Nationals on the road.

Reds struggled to score runs against the Cubs. They are 1-5 on the road. I'm interested to hear why you think they should win 3 out of 4, or even sweep the Nationals on the road.

 

And that was at the bandbox known as GABP. Little bigger confines this series. Pitching needs to remain lights out.

I'd be tickled with a split.

I have to agree with LRCW's concerns. Reds offensively have been very inconsistent. They are on one extreme or the another with the bats.

Reds struggled to score runs against the Cubs. They are 1-5 on the road. I'm interested to hear why you think they should win 3 out of 4, or even sweep the Nationals on the road.

 

Nats have lost 4 straight and have only won 3 out of their last 10 games. They've lost 6 straight at home, going from the series against the Cardinals all the way back to April 12-14 series against the Braves. Past 4 games, Nats have been held to under 5 runs per game...Last 6 home games they have not scored 5 runs...Strasburg isn't pitching.

 

You heard it here first, Reds will win at least 3 games against the Nats!

Nats have lost 4 straight and have only won 3 out of their last 10 games. They've lost 6 straight at home, going from the series against the Cardinals all the way back to April 12-14 series against the Braves. Past 4 games, Nats have been held to under 5 runs per game...Last 6 home games they have not scored 5 runs...Strasburg isn't pitching.

 

You heard it here first, Reds will win at least 3 games against the Nats!

 

 

Says the eternally optimistic, or should I say delusional, Cubs fan. :lol2::lol2:

Says the eternally optimistic, or should I say delusional, Cubs fan. :lol2::lol2:

 

Haha. Honestly I am a Reds fan when they aren't playing my Cubs.

Reds struggled to score runs against the Cubs. They are 1-5 on the road. I'm interested to hear why you think they should win 3 out of 4, or even sweep the Nationals on the road.

 

And lets be honest, last series they really didn't play that well. Minus yesterday, their defense wasn't all that great. Made some curious plays in the first two games. Far more errors than we are used to. Bats (especially in the middle of the order) weren't going.

 

Offense is struggling. Defense has had more than a few lapses the past series. The good news is that the Starting Pitching has been lights out, and it seems like the 'pen is coming around since about the time big Ondrusek joined the party.

I respect Cubs fans. Can't ever accuse them of being front runners. Their loyalty is not tied to whatever team is on top. (i.e. posters on Bluegrasspreps who are Highlands football/Holmes basketball fans, or live in Kentucky and are Miami Heat and New England Patriot fans. (Of course, I am a Bengals season ticket holder...and obvious slow learner.)

I respect Cubs fans. Can't ever accuse them of being front runners. Their loyalty is not tied to whatever team is on top. (i.e. posters on Bluegrasspreps who are Highlands football/Holmes basketball fans, or live in Kentucky and are Miami Heat and New England Patriot fans. (Of course, I am a Bengals season ticket holder...and obvious slow learner.)

 

 

I'm a Chicago Bulls fan...Can't stand the Miami Heat am a fan of D-Wade tho. I'm also a Houston Texan...Not big fan of the Patriots...and most certainly hate hockey

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.