Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Nationals Series 4/25 thru 4/28/13

Featured Replies

Votto goes yard here and HT looks like a genius.

 

They missed a lot of opportunities.

  • Replies 194
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harper should have been rung up on the 2-2 pitch.

Bruce has to call Choo off there.

The Nats official scorer is an idiot.

I don't understand how Choo has so many balls hit his glove that he doesn't catch. I didn't see the replay but it hit his glove right?

Get Chapman in the 9th and end this thing, seems like its already taken two days.

Can Paul not play center. Choo is a misadventure waiting to happen.

 

Did you not see Paul earlier?

The Nats official scorer is an idiot.

 

Agreed but Cozart got a hit / rbi from him, lol.

Agreed but Cozart got a hit / rbi from him, lol.

 

I see he had an error. Even so, it was his first. Even though Choo didn't get one on that double, he should have. I've seen him misplay at least 7 balls so far this season and I've probably only watched a quarter of the games. He's a butcher out there.

I see he had an error. Even so, it was his first. Even though Choo didn't get one on that double, he should have. I've seen him misplay at least 7 balls so far this season and I've probably only watched a quarter of the games. He's a butcher out there.
:thumb: Agree on Choo in the field.

And the Reds snap their 8 game road losing streak. Thank goodness!!!!

Finally ! Now lets go to St. Louis and get the series with the Whiney Birds.

Cingrani is making it interesting. Still think Dusty will stick with Leake, but wow what a performance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.