Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TOO Early top 25 (2013-2014)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 92
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, UK has to be the favorite, but in a single elimination tournament against Louisville, if everyone came back? I'd like our chances. Pretty battle tested group.

Far too early to think about it; I believe more will be known once we know about who's officially leaving for the NBA with various teams.

For the record, UK has to be the favorite, but in a single elimination tournament against Louisville, if everyone came back? I'd like our chances. Pretty battle tested group.

 

If all underclassmen returned, I would say that our chances are strong, which is a VERY BIG IF.

For the record, UK has to be the favorite, but in a single elimination tournament against Louisville, if everyone came back? I'd like our chances. Pretty battle tested group.

 

 

And that is huge. If this year showed anything, it showed that Freshman are truly unknown until they show how they adjust to the college game. This is one UK fan that isn't giving UK anything next year.

"From a pure talent standpoint, this may be the best college basketball team ever assembled."...

I'll wait till after the draft deadline. Way too early. Like to see who UL gets back.

The correct term for this thread is "TOO Early". I will play the game though......

 

#1.) Kentucky

 

#2 - 25.) :idunno: everyone else.

 

 

BIG BLUE MADNESS 2013 / 14 Coming in October !!!!

For the record, UK has to be the favorite, but in a single elimination tournament against Louisville, if everyone came back? I'd like our chances. Pretty battle tested group.

 

No doubt, but I don't think that is happening.

Depending on who returns for Michigan, they can easily be a top 3 team next year. I had no idea how young they were. UK will be fun to watch. Would like to see next year's UK team play the 2011-2012 team.

Depending on who returns for Michigan, they can easily be a top 3 team next year. I had no idea how young they were. UK will be fun to watch. Would like to see next year's UK team play the 2011-2012 team.

 

Maybe people will get over the "can't win with freshman" stuff. The loss of Burke will be HUGE, I don't see them as a title contender.

Depending on who returns for Michigan, they can easily be a top 3 team next year. I had no idea how young they were. UK will be fun to watch. Would like to see next year's UK team play the 2011-2012 team.

Burke will go. At least he needs to. Either that or he is looking at late lottery next season, imo. Would not shock me to see McGary go. Scouts love the potential of Glenn Robinson III more than anyone else on the Wolverine team.

For the record, UK has to be the favorite, but in a single elimination tournament against Louisville, if everyone came back? I'd like our chances. Pretty battle tested group.

 

And if Noel comes back I will take UK....no matter who comes back for UL.

I'll play along. I imagine Cal at media day: "I have a very particular set of players, players considered the best in all the land; players that make me a nightmare for teams like yours. If you submit yourself now, that'll be the end of it. I will not come to your campus, I will not humiliate you. But if you don't, I will come to you, I will play you, and I will humiliate you." Drops the mic and says Cats out.

 

Seriously though I cannot wait for that UK-UL game next year. Hope there is trash talk and hope it's backed up by an awesome game. Would be awesome for these two programs and CBB.

Louisville loses Siva to graduation, and probably Smith and Gorgi to the NBA. Without their two quick guards, who were what made Louisville so effective on offense with their breaking down the defense and creating for others, will be sorely missed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.