Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TOO Early top 25 (2013-2014)

Featured Replies

Of course UK should be ranked #1, I mean, they have two players coming in who could have beaten Jordan one-on-one in his prime.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course UK should be ranked #1, I mean, they have two players coming in who could have beaten Jordan one-on-one in his prime.

 

Do you not think they should be ranked #1?

Of course UK should be ranked #1, I mean, they have two players coming in who could have beaten Jordan one-on-one in his prime.

 

Guess you didn't see the TV show tonight where one of the twins addressed this issue.

Do you not think they should be ranked #1?

 

Did you read the first page?

Did you read the first page?

 

Thought the sarcasm in post 46 may have meant that you changed your mind :idunno:

Hard to determine top teams for next year without knowing who will leave & who will stay. A very rough top five for me would look like this:

 

1. Kentucky

2. Michigan State

3. North Carolina

4. Duke

5. Arizona

 

With the news that Russ Smith is returning, along with some info on other teams, I'm revising my list to look like this:

 

1. Kentucky

2. Michigan State

3. Louisville

4. Duke

5. Arizona

With the news that Russ Smith is returning, along with some info on other teams, I'm revising my list to look like this:

 

1. Kentucky

2. Michigan State

3. Louisville

4. Duke

5. Arizona

 

I like this list too. NC at #6?

1. Kentucky (a) 2. Michigan State 3. Louisville 4. Duke 5. Arizona ....... 10. Kentucky (b)

I like this list too. NC at #6?

 

I'm basing this off my belief that UK gets Wiggins, meaning Carolina doesn't. I probably go Florida #6.

IF UNC were to get Wiggins I would put them in top 5.

IF UNC were to get Wiggins I would put them in top 5.

 

Agreed & I'll go even further. Top 3.

UK will arguably have the most difficult OOC schedule with potentially 3 top 10 (or 5) teams. And the neutral court game with Baylor. With talks of a team like a Boise State (top 25), that will be pretty solid. Anyone heard if Isiah Austin is going pro or not?

UK will arguably have the most difficult OOC schedule with potentially 3 top 10 (or 5) teams. And the neutral court game with Baylor. With talks of a team like a Boise State (top 25), that will be pretty solid. Anyone heard if Isiah Austin is going pro or not?

 

UK is going 40-0.

UK is going 40-0.

 

Don't put me in with that bunch that are clamining a 40-0 season, and championship # 9 next year if next years team isn't living up to all these lofty expectations. I would think most people would have learned their lesson this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.