Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino is in HOF

Featured Replies

On Mike and Mike they announced that a "tweet" just came across saying he was accepted to the HOF. I'm a UK fan and I will always wish him well for bringing UK back to prosperity. Congrats to Rick.

Congratulations, and well-deserved!

Congrats to Rick Pitino. Certainly well-deserved!

I thought "early reports" showed he wasn't in?

 

Someone was wrong on this one. :lol:

 

Congrats to him, well deserved.

I have to think the post on BGP helped sway the voters.

I thought "early reports" showed he wasn't in?

 

Someone was wrong on this one. :lol:

 

Congrats to him, well deserved.

 

Someone was wrong, but it wasn't me. It was all over the Louisville boards. I will reiterate my post in the other thread, and say that I'm glad it wasn't true.

I hate Louisville more than the average man and I still hate seeing Pitino at Louisville but he is deserving of the Hall of Fame. It would be pretty stupid for him to not be in it.

Well deserved and about time.

Congrats Coach P. Now let's put some icing on this cake! :ylsuper:

 

(Ball placed on tee.)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.