Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino is in HOF

Featured Replies

I don't like Rick, but I don't see how it took this long for him to be a HOF'er. He's easily one of the 4 or 5 best college coaches of this era. I honestly think a case can be made he's the 2nd best of the current coaches, legacy-wise. No one is touching Coach K, but no one in their right mind would take Roy Williams or Jim Boeheim over Ricky P in a close game.

I don't like Rick, but I don't see how it took this long for him to be a HOF'er. He's easily one of the 4 or 5 best college coaches of this era. I honestly think a case can be made he's the 2nd best of the current coaches, legacy-wise. No one is touching Coach K, but no one in their right mind would take Roy Williams or Jim Boeheim over Ricky P in a close game.
How many years has he been eligible? Not much I would think. I know last year he was a finalist for the first time.

Congratulations to Coach Pitino; more than deserved.

Hopefully his speech last more than :15

I'm glad he got in. I hope he invites Roderick Rhodes to the induction ceremony.

I'm glad he got in. I hope he invites Roderick Rhodes to the induction ceremony.

Only if Rhodes can bring a date

His record at UK is crazy. 219-50. Take away that first year it was 205-36, that is crazy good.

 

What would UK have done if he doesn't leave for Boston?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.