March 18, 201313 yr EKU and Murray State are both on the NIT bubble. Donnie Tyndall's Southern Miss team will be in and will compete to win it IMO. UK will be a No. 1 seed and there is some debate about whether they'll host or go on the road. Guess we'll find out soon....
March 18, 201313 yr EKU and Murray State are both on the NIT bubble. Donnie Tyndall's Southern Miss team will be in and will compete to win it IMO. UK will be a No. 1 seed and there is some debate about whether they'll host or go on the road. Guess we'll find out soon.... ESPNU at 9 PM is the NIT Selection Show
March 18, 201313 yr Wow, UK has to go to Robert Morris. Second meeting ever, obviously first at Robert Morris.
March 18, 201313 yr For reasons I don't understand, I think you play elsewhere if your place is booked. In Dayton's last two trips to the NIT, they couldn't play their first round game at home due to UD Arena being the host of the NCAA Opening Round games. The Flyers opened up the tournament on the road despite being the higher seed. I don't know why they couldn't or were otherwise unable to play at the Nutter Center. I could be completely wrong on the reasoning, but that's what happened to UD.
March 18, 201313 yr Couldn't they have played at Centre College or somewhere?:lol2: Heck, Diddle Arena seats more than Robert Morris.
March 18, 201313 yr ++ Heck, Diddle Arena seats more than Robert Morris. Their gym only holds 3000+, that place will be a hornets nest for the Cats. Do you think the NCAA is trying to get UK out quickly?
March 18, 201313 yr Drew Franklin @DrewFranklinKSR I don't even know what a Robert Morris is. With the way this team has played he should probably wait until after the game to start cracking Robert Morris jokes.
March 18, 201313 yr Drew Franklin @DrewFranklinKSR I don't even know what a Robert Morris is. Robert Morris (financier) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :thumb:
March 18, 201313 yr ++ Their gym only holds 3000+, that place will be a hornets nest for the Cats. Do you think the NCAA is trying to get UK out quickly? No. UK didn't bid to host an NIT game. I'm thinking they felt there was no need to place a bid. Thought wrong and now they are headed to Robert Morris.
March 18, 201313 yr With the way this team has played he should probably wait until after the game to start cracking Robert Morris jokes. I think he's just trying to be funny. I feel like the majority of UK fans couldn't care less about the NIT outcome.
March 18, 201313 yr Heck, Diddle Arena seats more than Robert Morris. The Mason County Fieldhouse probably seats more than Robert Morris.
March 18, 201313 yr The Mason County Fieldhouse probably seats more than Robert Morris. And the teams play a better quality of team ball...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.