Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NIT

Featured Replies

Drew Franklin @DrewFranklinKSR

I don't even know what a Robert Morris is.

 

Related to Phillip Morris and Mercury Morris.

 

His pet is Morris the cat.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Related to Phillip Morris and Mercury Morris.

 

His pet is Morris the cat.

 

Likes to smoke Phillip Morris?

So it looks like if UK wins Tues the 2nd round and Quarters seem to be at Rupp...

Couldn't they have played at Centre College or somewhere?:lol2:

 

Centre received a bid to the NCAA tourney. We're not hostin' no stinking NIT game. :D

Hope it is televised. That has to be cool for Robert Morris. I bet it will be a hostile environment which does not bode well for the Cats.

I think he's just trying to be funny. I feel like the majority of UK fans couldn't care less about the NIT outcome.

 

Include me in that group. I can't remember the last time I watched any NIT game.

  • Author
Hope it is televised. That has to be cool for Robert Morris. I bet it will be a hostile environment which does not bode well for the Cats.

 

Game is on Tues. ESPN 7:30. Heck the ESPN crew will take up half the gym....:lol2: Seating 3, 056.

Include me in that group. I can't remember the last time I watched any NIT game.

 

I watched UK when Gillispie took them there & will watch this. Caring about the outcome is an entirely different story.

I believe for the UK game tickets are 15 bucks. It is at Robert Morris which will hold 3000 people. It is smaller than the Fieldhouse of Mason County!

I think he's just trying to be funny. I feel like the majority of UK fans couldn't care less about the NIT outcome.

 

They should. I've been nice all year but lose to Robert Morris and all bets are off little Randy.:lol:

Game is on Tues. ESPN 7:30. Heck the ESPN crew will take up half the gym....:lol2: Seating 3, 056.

 

Gold, I want to see the look on the peoples face when they hear the ticket request from Big Blue Nation :scared:. Raceland-Worthington High School has a fairly new facility and everyone/team that has been there like it. I feel certain that it will seat more. Plus, they showed a pic/video of the gym they play in and it looked like one level and all seating was bleacher style. Raceland's gym has seats with backs on all the lower level plus the roll out type bleachers on the 2nd level. The Robert Morris gym had only one level (plus-the Ram sausage dogs are delicious :D).

We shouldn't be making fun of Robert Morris. I graduated with him and he was a good guy (seriously, with the way the Cats have played at times we shouldn't be making fun of anyone).

They should. I've been nice all year but lose to Robert Morris and all bets are off little Randy.:lol:

 

Nah...for most of us, being in the NIT is the worst thing. It doesn't really matter what happens from this point on.

Nah...for most of us, being in the NIT is the worst thing. It doesn't really matter what happens from this point on.

 

 

It's so much more fun when you guys are good and then lose. When you guys suck you guys are no fun. I almost feel sorry for you then I remember that Duke beat you guys when you still had a glimmer of hope for the year and then I start laughing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.