Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NIT

Featured Replies

Who will be selected. Where would UK play their game if selected #1 seed.....Memorial?

 

Here is list of some my son and I came up with:

 

UK

Alabama

UT

Iowa

Maryland

St. Johns

Organ St

Indiana St.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think UK will be a #1. But (ironically), I think they'd have to play in Louisville. Could Lexington handle NCAA/NIT at the same time?

 

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner

I think UK will be a #1. But (ironically), I think they'd have to play in Louisville. Could Lexington handle NCAA/NIT at the same time?

 

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner

UK will have to go on the road.

I think UK will be a #1. But (ironically), I think they'd have to play in Louisville. Could Lexington handle NCAA/NIT at the same time?

 

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner

It really should not be that big of an issue but they'll probably be on the road. The games would be on separate days and the bulk of those attending are already in Lexington. Not like you have a group of teams' fans descending upon a town for the NIT. I've never understood seeding and how games are hosted in the NIT.
  • Author
I think UK will be a #1. But (ironically), I think they'd have to play in Louisville. Could Lexington handle NCAA/NIT at the same time?

 

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner

 

My son and I were talking about this awhile ago. If a #1 and I too think they will be, then they have home court advantage. Would they want to play at the Yum Center and not here in Lexington? Does Freedom Hall hold about the same as Memorial? Who really get to make that decision?

 

Can Lex handle NCAA/NIT, yes, I believe they could.

  • Author
UK can't host a home game.

 

Why? Couldn't they play their game at Memorial

I think Lexington could handle both. I personally would love to see the Cats play a game in Memorial.

It really should not be that big of an issue but they'll probably be on the road. The games would be on separate days and the bulk of those attending are already in Lexington. Not like you have a group of teams' fans descending upon a town for the NIT. I've never understood seeding and how games are hosted in the NIT.

 

How many hotel rooms in the Lexington area?

 

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner

I think Murray will be in. Southern Miss. Ohio Univ. I think Arkansas may get in as well.

I would really like to see EKU get into the NIT but I don't think their SOS will support it.

If it were an issue of playing on the road or playing at Freedom Hall, and that was a viable option, I think UK would be crazy not to play in Louisville.

I just read on Twitter that UK didn't bid to be an NIT site.

 

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner

 

Why? Couldn't they play their game at Memorial

 

It's all per Matt Jones.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.