Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 64 Kentucky 48

Featured Replies

Good game on ESPN.

 

Yeah, just flipped it over there. I like the Cards so I guess I will start following them more closely the rest of the way.

 

Funniest Home Videos during the commercials! :lol2:

  • Replies 126
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am still gong to fly my BBN flag tomorrow here in South Florida. If UK was to make the NCAA, I am not sure I could watch. This has been the hardest group of players for me to watch.

15K of the Big Blue army for a one evening event.

And as soon as I turn on UofL I see Russ Smith doing a Ryan Harrow out of control losing the ball impersonation.

Ryan Harrow is crying during interviews saying it's on him.

 

He played poorly, especially on the offensive end, but he had plenty of company from his teammates in that boat. No one played winning basketball except for WCS for the Cats.

 

UK is a really poor defensive team and needed to be a zone team this year. They play the pick and roll worse than any team that I have seen this year.

I think I'd like to see everyone exit stage left except WCS.

Harrow is terrible.......Polson is just as good.

 

Harrow ceiling is much higher, but you gotta GROW A PAIR of wings to fly....

Well...time for some of America's Funniest Home videos.
What, are we playing again ? :D
  • Author
Well...time for some of America's Funniest Home videos.

That made me laugh!

Probably, but that is more about the conference.

 

Just how bad is this conference? The only team that's a lock is the one that UK just beat less than a week ago.

  • Author
I think I'd like to see everyone exit stage left except WCS.

 

"On the double. On the triple, even!"

I think I'd like to see everyone exit stage left except WCS.

 

I know what you mean but Polson deserves to stay, will be a back up again but the kid plays with the effort that all of them should,

^or, you were the only one to pick Vandy in the poll. Might wanna pick up a Powerball ticket tomorrow.

Mayes can't leave fast enough. I can get ovekr college kids losing games. It is the constant complaining and looking for someone to blame from him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.