Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 64 Kentucky 48

Featured Replies

Maryland upsets Duke... Another bubble team do we get the tie breaker?

 

No because Maryland has probably beat more teams than UK and plus they beat Duke, which UK couldn't do.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Harrow is crying during interviews saying it's on him.

 

Not all of it is but a lot is.

John Calipari: "We had one guy go 2-for-15 and miss 12 layups..."

 

Haha

John Calipari: "We had one guy go 2-for-15 and miss 12 layups..."

That's kind of funny and pretty much true.

Will the committee look at that?

If not NIT bound.

 

I would think that the committee wouldn't take that into consideration, but you never know.

 

I think there will be three Kentucky teams in the NIT. Murray State, EKU, and UK.

I see the committee putting UK in as a 12 seed to play Memphis as a 5 seed.

I say it's 50-50 regarding hearing UK's name called on the selection show.

 

And I can certainly understand why many true bluers hope it isn't. Very possibly a one-and-out performance (if anything like this putrid one) on a bigger stage with a bigger audience.

I see the committee putting UK in as a 12 seed to play Memphis as a 5 seed.

Or Minnesota in the play-in game.

 

Actually I am seeing MTSU in Rupp.

Ryan Harrow is crying during interviews saying it's on him.

 

Tough year for the kid, he is mentally beaten. I hope he can be successful in life someday.

If UK had the exact same resume with Noel, I would have complete confidence that they are in. With the Noel injury factor, it is 50/50.

Has been this way all season. At no time did anyone know what this team was going to do. I actually thought that Vandy might win this one but in no way like this. I thought that it would be very close. The Dores are playing by far their best basketball of the season, they deserved to win. U.K. never was in the game, was another complete embarrassment. I, like the rest of us could go on and on about who, why, when and all of that but thee is absolutely no use.

I just saw where espn now has U.K. out and that is no surprise. The Cats ncaa tourney hope now ride on these other conference tourney games across the country, should all the borderline teams lose and no upsets to take a spot then there might be a chance the Cats sneak in and that is no way to get in the tournament.

Mrs. Rambler summed it up best......" The Fans, Big Blue Nation showed up and the team didn't". That's about as good of description as any.

"Loving me some Vandy tonight. "

 

Isn't there an Ohio board you could make your pathetic comments on? Don't need it here.

A better suggestion is to take it when it's bad like you give it when it's good.

Has been this way all season. At no time did anyone know what this team was going to do. I actually thought that Vandy might win this one but in no way like this. I thought that it would be very close. The Dores are playing by far their best basketball of the season, they deserved to win. U.K. never was in the game, was another complete embarrassment. I, like the rest of us could go on and on about who, why, when and all of that but thee is absolutely no use.

I just saw where espn now has U.K. out and that is no surprise. The Cats ncaa tourney hope now ride on these other conference tourney games across the country, should all the borderline teams lose and no upsets to take a spot then there might be a chance the Cats sneak in and that is no way to get in the tournament.

Mrs. Rambler summed it up best......" The Fans, Big Blue Nation showed up and the team didn't". That's about as good of description as any.

 

I think Mrs. Rambler did in fact hit the nail on the head.

Well...time for some of America's Funniest Home videos.

 

Good game on ESPN.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.